GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script tom-rad's unenforceability diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tom-rad's unenforceability diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tom-rad's unenforceability diary

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
    Ok, the Westcot default should be the same date as the muppets one, so that's according to process.

i would suggest as a first step that you send off a CCA request

Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Request

just so that you understand that using UE is not a fast process, if this comes back as UE, you will have to fend the creditor off for 6 years/5 in Scotland before it becomes statute barred.

You should have a wee read around the diaries just so that you are aware of the full implications.

Also no chatting to anyone who phones about this, everything in writing from now on in. When they send something back, come on and let us know.

Good Luck
    After sending a cca request 7 working days ago, I have recieved a brief response from Lowell saying they have requested an original copy of my credit agreement from my lender and even though they will try there best it might take longer than 12 working days and it depends wether or not they can can obtain it.

Shall I wait until after the 12 working days to respond or send another template? If I hear nothing after 12 working days shall I respond or just presume the debt is now ue and ignore future payment requests

Thanks tom_rad

Comment

it's UE until they produce some compliant paperwork, I would just sit back and wait now.

come back to us if you get other contact from them.

Comment

hi everyone, sorry about such along delay on my diary.

i recieved a letter 3 weeks after sending my cca request, saying it couldnt be found and that lowell were putting my account on hold.

Today (1 month later) i have recieved a letter with an attached document which says credit agreement on it but it is dated at the bottom of the page 4 years after i taken out the credit.

It also has no sigantures on it or any account information other than my d.o.b and address at the time.

is this all lowell had to send me and is my account no enforceable?

any help would be greatly appreiciated

thank you tom

Comment

Send your agreement to Niddy for him to look at--> User Guide - Sending your Agreement to Niddy - allaboutFORUMS

Comment

Hi any updates ?
            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
            X