GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script John Lewis Partnership Card - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Lewis Partnership Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: John Lewis Partnership Card

Originally posted by DaisyBell View Post
    Thanks, I think I'll send them a cheque for May now, and then one for June nearer the end of the month. Thanks for your suggestions, they do help. Wish I could just pay it all off in one go! Mind you, if I had that much money I can think of a lot of other things I'd much prefer to spend the money on!
    Ok well best of luck, hopefully they'll leave you alone. If anything just date the cheque for the date it was due in June and act as though the postal system was to blame
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks, I like that. Will do.

Comment

UPDATE

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

... just pay June's payment at end of June as normal - they will be fine with that. Because you defaulted they can recall the whole balance, but so what - all lenders do this, doesn't mean we can pay it - if we could we'd not be in debt in the first place!
        Niddy's suggestions seem to have worked just fine. They accepted the cheque for May, sent a little late

I also wrote a letter a day later, stating that I had paid a cheque in for the May payment, and asked them to look into it for me. They have since replied with a letter thanking me for my request for a standing order form, ( I didn't request it ), and a further letter repeating their original offer for reduced payments, at least until November. So no more stressing on this one, at least until November!

Thanks Niddy.

Comment

Working...
        X