GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome Finance - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome Finance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome Finance

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Exactly plus it's not as easy being they're ermmm bust
    Caused, if I understand correctly, by all the claims for missold PPI.

Aren't the claims being handled by the FSCS?

Comment

CC,

Yes but only for claims from the 14th January 2005.

The FSCS will remain responsible for decisions and the settlement of compensation on all claims relating to the selling of PPI by the firm on or after 14 January 2005, which will be assessed in accordance with FSCS rules.
      http://www.fscs.org.uk/what-we-cover...cial-hn0qripj/

It will also be assessed under FSCS rules so the FSA handbook guidance does not come into it.

I have seen welcome FSCS PPI claims only pay out a fraction of what they are worth you also do not get the statutory 8% interest on top plus if the agreement is pre 15/01/2005 you stand no hope at all in bringing a claim with cattles/welcome as they are bust due in most part to the flood of PPI claims they received.

Better to go the unenforceable route, then if they do issue a court claim she can use the CPUTR 2008 that is why it is good that she remains in letter ping pong with them as that will build a stronger case in her favour.
      Last edited by pompeyfaith; 11 February 2012, 16:20.

Comment

Im hoping that if this can be sorted then it will encourage many others to stand up against this company, whose name should definately NOT be 'welcome'.

Comment

Originally posted by BBoo View Post
          You can't! Consumers cannot instigate action under this legislation unfortunately. It would be brilliant if they could.
          I know ya eejit
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

any luck on a letter to send to them? Really looking forward to getting the ball rolling on sorting this
            Last edited by mum2002; 14 February 2012, 22:19. Reason: had not finished

Comment

Originally posted by mum2002 View Post
              any luck on a letter to send to them? Really looking forward to getting the ball rolling on sorting this
              You could modify this - link - to suit your circumstances.

Comment

Hiya

Ok the more I look at this, really it's best to just utilise the normal unenforceability templates so I would send this back, in response to the CCA Request: ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

See what that does, obviously they'll notice you're no longer paying as well
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                  You could modify this - link - to suit your circumstances.

Comment

any luck with letter. Sorry to bug

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      Hiya

Ok the more I look at this, really it's best to just utilise the normal unenforceability templates so I would send this back, in response to the CCA Request: ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

See what that does, obviously they'll notice you're no longer paying as well
                      any luck with letter. Sorry to bug
                      This is the one Niddy is saying to send.

Comment

sorry!!!! didnt look at page 2. tired, bad excuse i know, sorry again. and Thankyou

Comment

Hi,
                          Thankyou for the link. I have only just managed to get this printed. It is printed and ready to send. Have had a look through and am a little confused with the part that says "In responce to this request i was supplied a document........." What is it that I should be sending a copy of????

Sorry to sound so dumb. Dont want to send the wrong thing.
                          Thanks in advance

Comment

Hi,
                            Thankyou for the link. I have only just managed to get this printed. It is printed and ready to send. Have had a look through and am a little confused with the part that says "In responce to this request i was supplied a document........." What is it that I should be sending a copy of????

Sorry to sound so dumb. Dont want to send the wrong thing.
                            Thanks in advance
                            Not dumb, if you aren't sure better to ask. Send a copy of the CCA that was sent to you.

Comment

is that the copy of credit agreement???

Comment

That they sent you in response to your CCA request, yea.

Comment

Working...
                                X