GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Robinson (Hoist HFUKH3L) pursuing - dodgy evidence? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robinson (Hoist HFUKH3L) pursuing - dodgy evidence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SamAnon View Post
    OK, Thank you.

I shall send off the SAR to Barclays in the morning.

Anything I should do to stall RW until I get a response from Barclaycard

I see no reason for you to engage with Robinson Way right now.

Sometimes silence is the best response to a letter.

Di

Comment

I shall send off the SAR to Barclays in the morning.

Anything I should do to stall RW until I get a response from Barclaycard or shall I just tell them that I will be back in touch within 6 weeks once I have information that I have requested?

Thanks!

I don't know whether you eventually told Robinson Way to wait six weeks before contact would resume (waiting for your SAR from Barclays?), but that timeframe has now expired so have they, or Howard Cohen Solicitors, been in touch with you about this Hoist debt since?

Di

Comment

Hi Diana,

They have carried on their standard protocol and are currently offering (small) discounts. I have not been in touch with them at all. I have not heard back from Barclaycard (sent recorded) so I sent a 2nd SAR last week.

Thanks

S

Comment

Hi Diana,

They have carried on their standard protocol and are currently offering (small) discounts. I have not been in touch with them at all. I have not heard back from Barclaycard (sent recorded) so I sent a 2nd SAR last week.

S

Thank you for the update.

This is a £15k Debt so if Hoist were confident that the document they sent you was sufficient to comply with your s78 CCA Request then I would have expected them to have issued legal proceedings by now, but they haven’t - so maybe not so confident after all.

Let me know if it gets passed back to Howard Cohen Solicitors again.

Your last payment was in 2016 so it might have become Statute Barred soon, but your recent interaction with them probably acknowledged the debt.

Let’s see if your SAR response from Barclaycard reveals any interaction between them and Hoist which may help you to build your case if ever they issue a claim.

In the meantime I would not engage in any correspondence with them - post on your thread when/if they write again.

Di

Comment

Working...
          X