GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HOIST FINANCE UK HOLDINGS 1 LIMITED & HOIST FINANCE UK HOLDINGS 2 LIMITED - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOIST FINANCE UK HOLDINGS 1 LIMITED & HOIST FINANCE UK HOLDINGS 2 LIMITED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• realfedup
    replied
    Now isn't that something.

HPH1 are holding what i believe to be a Stat Barred Barclays (Originally Morgan Stanley account).
    I still get the odd letter from Robbers Way's, even thought last payment was March/April 2012 and no acknowledgement since.
    i understand that there are issues with the DN that was issued as well.

I am pleased that this is a can of worms for Hoist, and am very grateful for the hard work undertaken by JC and her team to challenge and 'bat them off', and of course the Administrators of this website for keeping members informed, and cheered that it is not always all one way traffic against us as consumers/debitors.

However, how easy will it be for Hoist to remedy if at all?
    Thinking purely selfishly - should they come after me in the future

Leave a comment:

• nightwatch
    replied
    They have 2 of my accounts, but haven't mentioned court, maybe they know I am on AAD.

Leave a comment:

• HOIST FINANCE UK HOLDINGS 1 LIMITED & HOIST FINANCE UK HOLDINGS 2 LIMITED

Both of these companies are not authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to exercise the rights of a lender. They rely on the para 55 FSMA 2000 servicing exemption.

Their cases, or their predecessors Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 Limited and Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 Limited, rarely reach trial in cases we are involved with. They have not been successful at trial with us.

We look forward to using the same legal arguments in the future against Hoist which we used against Idem Capital Securities Limited in the recent successful FCA authorisation Appeal where the Circuit Judge found that the para 55 FSMA 2000 servicing exemption did not allow the unauthorised debt purchaser to issue proceedings in the county court.

The Hoist companies also have issues with their assignment process and documentation.

f you are currently defending a claim with either of the Hoist companies, whether stayed or ongoing, or they have obtained a Default Judgment against you and you have any query please post any queries on this thread..
    Last edited by Joanna Connolly; 4 July 2019, 08:27.
Working...
X