GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HOIST FINANCE UK HOLDINGS 1 LIMITED & HOIST FINANCE UK HOLDINGS 2 LIMITED - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOIST FINANCE UK HOLDINGS 1 LIMITED & HOIST FINANCE UK HOLDINGS 2 LIMITED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frank0420 View Post

Thanks Di

will i use her maiden name or married name
    Which name is Hoist using in their correspondence - is it her married or maiden name?

Di

Comment

Hi di

maiden name

Comment

Originally posted by frank0420 View Post
        Hi di

maiden name

I was hoping it would be her married name so she needn't reveal her maiden name making it harder for Hoist to track down the original credit agreement.

However I think she should send her CCA Request using her maiden name (since they already have it) and she must also include the £1 statutory fee preferably as a postal order not a cheque with her signature on it.

Di

Comment

Hi
          just to update
          hoist could not find my wife’s credit card agreement and have heard nothing since.

was checking her credit score today and it seems that hoist have removed their default from her account.

there is still one from the barleycard( original credit company on her account.) can anything be done regards this?

many thanks

Comment

For the past few months these turnips call my blocked number box leaving a message asking for Taffy McFaggot to call. No idea who that is. Never had anything to do with them.
            Are they just hoping someone will call back, give their details and then be bombarded?

Comment

Working...
            X