GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Unlawful Practices of Cabot Financial UK Limited - An Insider's Perspective? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unlawful Practices of Cabot Financial UK Limited - An Insider's Perspective?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlawful Practices of Cabot Financial UK Limited - An Insider's Perspective?

Has anyone worked for Cabot Financial UK Limited or any of its associated companies and witnessed any unlawful or unethical practices? I've seen a lot of complaints, court stays and solicitor referrals and I'm curious to know if there's more to it. Have there been any internal whistleblowers? Any insight would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Joanna Connolly; 3 July 2024, 14:28.

Originally posted by Lollybok View Post
    Has anyone worked for Cabot Financial UK Limited or any of its associated companies and witnessed any unlawful or unethical practices? I've seen a lot of complaints, court stays and solicitor referrals and I'm curious to know if there's more to it. Have there been any internal whistleblowers? Any insight would be appreciated. ___ This message was posted with XRumer 23 StrongAI - the world-best software for mass posting, registering, captchas solving
    AI is goal driven and uses probability. In other words examples and patterns towards a determined answer! Thats what goal drive means! How else can it be tested?
    But then the question is whose goals? Because AI can be weighted to achieve those determined answers and how very helpful to DCA's

So Lollybok go and do your own research elsewhere

But of course
    It helps you and AAD if you can set up your Diary and Debts in the AAD format!

Please set out your Diary in the following format
    This will enable AAD members to advise or otherwise

Type of account -
    Date commenced -
    Approx balance -
    Date last paid -
    Are you on arrangement or not paying -
    Account owner

Comment

Suspect this is just a spammer.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Waving View Post
        Suspect this is just a spammer.
        It's clearly a spammer, I think Roger knows that. It's happened a lot recently but nobody seems to be looking after this site any more by clearing up all the junk posts.

Comment

Pomo?e Tobie i AAD, je?li mo?esz skonfigurowa? swój dziennik i d?ugi w formacie AAD!

Prosz? przygotowa? swój pami?tnik w nast?puj?cym formacie
          Umo?liwi to cz?onkom AAD doradzanie lub inne dzia?ania

Typ konta -
          Data rozpocz?cia -
          Saldo w przybli?eniu -
          Data ostatniej p?atno?ci -
          Czy jeste? w umowie, czy nie p?acisz -
          W?a?ciciel konta

Comment

Working...
          X