GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HSBC unenforceable but still pushing me - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSBC unenforceable but still pushing me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HSBC unenforceable but still pushing me

Yes Cool happy to start over

Letters to chase the debt are from, most recent, DG Solicitors (HSBC), Howard Cohen Solicitors and Lewis Debt Recovery.

I have never received notification from HSBC to let me know that they no longer own the debt which I think should have happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Urbancolour View Post

Letters to chase the debt are from, most recent, DG Solicitors (HSBC), Howard Cohen Solicitors and Lewis Debt Recovery.

I have never received notification from HSBC to let me know that they no longer own the debt which I think should have happened.
      Ok, so for now just sit tight and do nothing - we need to properly establish who owns the debt - so keep an eye on this and whoever next writes to you regards this account, let us know here and then we'll get you using our templates which will help no end.

So for now just chill, see what happens with it - pointless paying right now, as your credit files are already dead and payment would be a waste of money./....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I might be mistaken, but it would appear the alleged debt is still owned by the Hong-Kong Bank of Swindlers and Con-men who, whilst knowing the debt is unlikely to be enforceable through the courts, are trying to get some of it repaid by whatever means they can.

Comment

Indeed,

Ok Cool, thanks again for your help.

Ill drop a line when I get the next letter

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
            I might be mistaken, but it would appear the alleged debt is still owned by the Hong-Kong Bank of Swindlers and Con-men who, whilst knowing the debt is unlikely to be enforceable through the courts, are trying to get some of it repaid by whatever means they can.
            Yep, standard fishing template me thinks..... those terms from post 1 are definitely not enforceable, and the "agreement" - well, other than using it as loo-roll, what else could it be useful as?
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

It will be interesting to see how this develops

Thanks again

Comment

It will be interesting to see how this develops

Thanks again
                I suspect they'll make threats, we'll then sort you relevant replies, they'll cry and go away and sell it to a 'tougher' DCA who will make more threats, we'll then threaten them back for you and then it'll go all quiet.

Other than that, I can't see much else happening unless you deviate from our course of action

Comment

Working...
                X