GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script So it begins - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So it begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So it begins

Hi all,a belated happy new year and to say the new site looks really good Niddy and reflects the graft you have put into it.
    Nothing to update,no reply to cca yet,hoping they can't find it but we will see.....it seems that a few on here have been unlucky to have an original MBNA card like mine which has turned out to be enforceable

Anyways,a quick question....have noticed that it is advised to keep the envelopes that arrive back....I have not done this as they have been normal with a frank,undated,could have been sent by anyone anytime types...have just wrote the delivery date on the back of the letter instead.....hoping this is ok?
    Thanks all !

Comment

Re: So it begins

Thats fine - we only say to keep envelopes etc for material things such as DN's, TN's etc - for general nuisance letters - no need to....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X