GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CCA, CCJ, MBNA ............ What Next?? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CCA, CCJ, MBNA ............ What Next??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CCA, CCJ, MBNA ............ What Next??

Doh! Sorry - I did read it as well (more than once!), it's all this work and tea flooding my brain ;LOL

Thank you :boobs1 , Thank you :boobs1 , Thank you :boobs1 , Thank you :boobs1

Comment

Hiya. We have a newbie with similar case to you if you don't mind sharing some of your experiences? You'll also see some useful stuff happening shortly as i'll help out a wee bit so you may get some useful facts to help your case - then again, you may not lol....

-----> viewtopic.php?f=13&t=531
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

;Hi All,

Soooooooo Sorry, I have only just read you thread, how naughty am I ;Spank - I will take a look in a minute and share my limited knowledge.

Just to keep you updated, I have heard nothing since early October, the DCA again asked me for my payment proposal and I sent them a 5 Page letter of all their errors ...... almost 4 weeks later and I have heard nothing from either the Court or the DCA, hopefully that's good news.

I will keep you posted when I have something to update.

Comment

Thanks a lot - stay in touch on here! y
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

;Hi Niddy,

Well that was short lived, today I received both my SAR documenation and a letter from the courts.

The SAR contained a load of short abbreviated lines of phone calls, etc, pages of them. A copy of my application form and that's about it.

The letter from the court states that the time for filing our defence has now lapsed and I need to complete an Allocation Questionaire, my initial defence was an embarressed defence (which was filed on line towards the end of Sept), which was based on your comments above with the exception of the default notice as this was ok - can I now file a more comprehensive defence?

Reston's wrote to me on the 1st October wanting me to offer a proposed payment plan, this is when I sent a 5 page letter detailing their errors. I have maintained my initial payment proposal and I have chased them 3 times for an answer but they haven't replied in any way, shape or form.

Sorry if I am waffling here, hope it kind of makes sense

Do you need me to send over a copy of the court letter?

Thanks for your help and look forward to some of your words of wisdom!

Comment

You need to now compile a more formal response/defence...... see here: ---> viewtopic.php?p=17755#p17755

Does the SAR contain the agreement? if not then send the CPR 18 request as per the guide here: ---> viewtopic.php?p=17716#p17716

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                You need to now compile a more formal response/defence...... see here: ---> viewtopic.php?p=17755#p17755

Does the SAR contain the agreement? if not then send the CPR 18 request as per the guide here: ---> viewtopic.php?p=17716#p17716
                ;Hi1 Niddy

Thanks for the info. the document they sent in response to my SAR request is the same Application Form I have already e-mailed to you, nothing more!

I will send the CPR request off straight away.

What I don't understand is how I wasn't made aware that I had a deadline to send in a revised defence, my initial embarressed defence stated that I was waiting on them to supply me with more documents!

Reston's have failed so far to reply to my letter (which I sent in response to their letter just after my defence was filed back at the end of September, they wanted a payment proposal - I listed all their errors etc and kept to the same payment proposal I had offered previously) despite me chasing them 3 times - surely they must have to acknowledge me, how on earth are we meant to proceed if they won't reply to me?

I feel like I am fighting a losing battle here, this has been blown out of all proportion - I can't believe such a big bank like MBNA can be allowed to get away with how they treat people 1

Comment

This is why you should defend this cos they have messed up in so many ways, you'll be listing each error as reason for a set-aside let alone strike-out..... basically, the bank have not responded so how can you defend? Its a catch 22 i'm afraid, but hold your nerve and list each and every relevant error in the defence.....

Use layman, don't be clever quoting acts of CCA - you are a layman (in essence) so act as if you're one; don't act like me lol!

Comment

Working...
                  X