GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Not Sure What to do...... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not Sure What to do......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Not Sure What to do......

Originally posted by Miss P
    No DAS as in Debt Arrangement Scheme - I'm north of the border.

I think its like a DMP with advantages, I'm sure you'll have heard of it.

If its not too naughty

http://www.moneyscotland.gov.uk/das/Mon ... S_Homepage
    sorry lol, got you now. Ok so he's in a DAS - so why not look at coming out of it and try UE on those accounts...?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Weee.....llllllll - now that you mention it, I have got the CCAs for Lombard, Egg and M&S.

M&S we tried a F&F on £750 for £1800, but the wording of the partial settlement they were willing to accept left me cold, so I declined it, and told them they would have a wait 10yrs @ £11.42 per month to recoup their money. I'll retry in a few months

Lombard he owes £6364 @ £39.23 a month

Egg he owes £4578 @ £29.41 a month

I'll have to have a proper look at the CCAs for them, no doubt I'll be back knocking your door that night too LOL.

The others are Halifax and Bank of Scotland, I'm planning on requesting the SAR there, that should be enough to scare them into submission.

Halifax he owes £13, 831 @ £79.43 per month
      Bof Scot he owes £10, 158 @ £59.14

Long repayment periods eh? I'm hoping to use that as leverage on F&Fs

I don't think he avoided many financial establishments in his quest to destruction!!

Comment

can you email me the cca's to check? never-in-doubt@live.co.uk

Then you'll know for sure... don't blank everything out or it means impossible to be certain, ask anyone here - i'm quite trusted!

also it'd help if you could list everything like here: ---> viewtopic.php?p=6789#p6789

then i'd be able to help better.....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I would love to Niddy - infact I'd really appreciate that.

We have a new printer, scanner type thingie so I'll need to fathom out how to do it, I've not used the scanner bit before.

I'll attack that tomorrow as my wee boy is asleep in the room where the printer is right now and I don't want to waken him.

Thats on tomorra list.

So with that I'll wish ye good night - and with one swish of his Debt Defying Cloak Niddy vanished into the night to aid another damsel in distress.

Nite Nite Miss Px

Comment

No probs, hopefully we'll sort this once and for all with you.... even at the end it may mean using any funds you have to pay off enforceable ones meaning you'd be kinda debt free lol - weird as it sounds.... I mean legally debt free, they may hassle you but in the eyes of the courts they couldn't touch you.... anyway, you'll learn lots as we progress.....

Its quite painless, once you have the initial nerve to go ahead... but first lets see what debts you have so we can assess the likelihood of UE across all accounts.

I'll maybe not check things til about weds cos off on the piss for the next 2 days - I need it ooooer.....

Comment

Working...
            X