GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CALLING NEVER IN DOUBT - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CALLING NEVER IN DOUBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CALLING NEVER IN DOUBT

NID - Thank you. This DCA have suggested they want to negotiate on a partial setllement. I will only talk in writing, and I wont pay a penny until I have the correct words in letter from them, and your thumbs up

Comment

Well done, keep up with it and let us know when they come back to you in writing y
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

NID, can you confirm this is ok and legitimate

Dear xxxx

I am not in a position to pay the money which we owe in full. . However, I have been offered a gift from my parents for the sum of £.00 which I can offer as an ex-gratia payment in full and final settlement of the account. My parents are only willing to gift the money on condition it leads to full settlement of debt, and should you be unable to accept they have provided me permission to offer this sum as full and final against other debts This offer is made on the clear understanding that, if accepted, neither you nor any associate company will take any other action to enforce or pursue this debt in any way whatsoever and that I will be released from any liability.

I also request that, if accepted, you will make an entry on a credit reference agency file relating to the above account as having been paid and the account closed.

Payment can be made within 2 weeks of receiving your written agreement of this offer and method of payment.

If this is unacceptable I can confirm that having reviewed my income and expenditure and pro rataing payment fairly in accordance with established guidelines across each of my 10 creditors I will be making monthly payments of £8.20. I do not have a debit card or cheque book so would be grateful if you can provide me with paying slips for over the counter payments at the Post Office

Yours faithfully

Digitally signed

Comment

what dyou reckon NID? good to go?

as an aside to this one, received court papers re Optimas claim on another one of the debts, options seem to be, pay in full, admit debt and make offer to court, or defend ?

Comment

nid...u about? welcome your views

Comment

Originally posted by igotdebt
              what dyou reckon NID? good to go?

as an aside to this one, received court papers re Optimas claim on another one of the debts, options seem to be, pay in full, admit debt and make offer to court, or defend ?
              Hiya

Sorry had a few days away! y

Ok, regards to the F&F - who is this for again and how much were you thinking of offering and why? Sorry, you do need to remind me by way of a quick update to avoid me having to read the whole thread again which I can't do (time!)......

Regards to Optima - what has happened there and who is the OC and the balance? Should you not be making a F&F to those lenders issuing proceedings against you, prior to anyone else?

Sorry, not much help I know but that is cos I do not have the time to catch up on all the history.... you need to give me a quick update as and when you post a question.....

Cheers gh
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi NID - Things have moved on alot.

short version. DCRI acting for MBNA (which is enforceable) want to talk re partial settlement. I am only willing to talk full n final and I am offering 35% as starter for 10. The above i my proposed letter

Re optima. I have court papers, for the full amount +80 solictiors fees+85 court fees. Options appear agree I owe it, and will pay court in 28 days to avoid ccj. Agree I owe it and offer x per month, defend and run the risk of charges n costs etc etc. MBNA have gone sttraight to optima on the back of my letters saying it was unenforecable missing dca instead going for ccj, so think to late for full n final on this one....?

cheers

Comment

Hiya

Is the Optima one enforceable? What about the other one? You're confusing me mixing the two together, you should explain in detail where you're at with each....

However based on your initial statement above, you'd be best to agree monthly payments to Optima to stop court action and regards to the other one, haggle for F&F settlement - a partial settlement is in essence that, partially settle the account in full and final settlement...... are you sure you're reading what they are offering, properly?

Also, you should start at offering 10% and work up in 5% intervals.... read this for full details of what and how to create an offer: ---> viewtopic.php?f=73&t=350

Comment

Hi NID. Re full n final. 10% - then 5% intervals...got it!, thank you

Re optima, you advised it was enforrceable, for belt n braces shall I send you a scan of the full paperwork they sent me last week prior to the court paper being issued?? also if I agree monthly payments with Optima, will they really stop the court case at this time (how do I know they won't lie, and proceed without me?, call me cynical if you want)

thnanks

Comment

Originally posted by igotdebt
                      Hi NID. Re full n final. 10% - then 5% intervals...got it!, thank you

Re optima, you advised it was enforrceable, for belt n braces shall I send you a scan of the full paperwork they sent me last week prior to the court paper being issued?? also if I agree monthly payments with Optima, will they really stop the court case at this time (how do I know they won't lie, and proceed without me?, call me cynical if you want)

thnanks
                      Hiya

Regards Optima, just agree to repayments and have them drop the case..... worse case, if they get a ccj then it doesn't change anything - that's all it is, a ccj. Not the end of the world, I think the record for me was 14, i.e I seen someone that had 14 - they didn't care cos they couldn't pay - so never! End of......

Comment

Working...
                      X