GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Help with CCA please - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with CCA please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help with CCA please

so are you going to try to F&f before your refund comes through?? that would mean making an offer to you know who around 18% to get the process started. You OK with that?

Comment

I am but can't afford to this week as my thoughts this morning were around using PPI as a F & F which ain't gonna happen.

Would they let me have my PPI back after a F & F? To be honest I'd be relieved just to be rid of the debt.

So, I need to get that amount together. In the meantime, do I just assume now that it is UE or do I send them a follow up letter?

I'll also read around F & Fs.

Surviving.

Comment

upload the CCA to Niddy and he'll give you a definite answer

Comment

What's all this about an offer?

Have you had the agreement? If so let's take a peek....

Yea any refund "usually" goes toward the debt but as Matty recently found; not always! He was sent a huge cheque for £13k and they left the debt there

Anyway, don't do anything yet. I'll be around tomorrow so will have a proper read of the thread - just hold fire a few hours as I'm sure I'll have questions for you
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thank you!

Surviving.

Comment

Can you please confirm what the balance is and email me a copy of the cover letter they sent you with the agreement etc - I don't need all the terms, if they were attached.

Also, when did you last pay into this and what is the account status, ie upto date/arrears/default

Thanks
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks. Will do. Going to dig out the papers when I can - youngest off sick! It's part of a DMP and has gone to a DCA which appears to be them selves (same address) but will check.

Surviving

Comment

Just read the User Guide!!! and discovered how to send stuff via e mail... I've been trying to figure out how to scan it and send it via my personal e mail etc Think I need to do more reading around and maybe change my username to Dippy or Scatty...in fact, can I do that? Soz Niddy.

Surviving

Comment

Ping! Another thought... I take it the CCA has to have the address that applied when the account was opened if it is a copy of the original? Even a duff copy ?.......

Comment

yup! cos that would have been the address you wrote/typed at the time.

Comment

Thanks
                        Last edited by surviving; 20 July 2011, 21:19.

Comment

Working...
                        X