GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lowell requesting payment for debt nearly 8 yrs old - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowell requesting payment for debt nearly 8 yrs old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell requesting payment for debt nearly 8 yrs old

Also mentioned in crudit-today

TDR Capital snaps up Lowell Group
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Pitty them as they have just brought a heap of defunct accounts, but then perhaps not pitty at all but a ROFL!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It will be interesting to see how true this statement on their home page is:

We were founded in 2002 and currently manage funds worth €2.6 billion on behalf of a range of sophisticated investors. Our team has collectively completed transactions with an aggregate value in excess of €15 billion. When we invest in a business we are investing much more than finance alone – our time, knowledge, operational expertise and a pragmatic ability to make things happen are key to creating and capturing value.
        Our strategy is to identify and invest in a limited number of companies with characteristics that suit our approach. We are single-minded in our pursuit of opportunities that provide scope to create value through a combination of operational improvements and innovative financing.

Our intense pre-investment analysis and post-investment involvement mean that we are selective, typically making only one to three investments a year. We develop a deep understanding of sectors and companies to identify those with hidden value. We are straightforward to deal with and remain 100% committed to our investments.

Comment

Comment

Someone is telling porkies here rofl

Comment

Working...
            X