GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cabot UK Ltd v brando69 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cabot UK Ltd v brando69

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cabot UK Ltd v brando69

Originally posted by brando69 View Post
    I was just wondering when sending my letter to Cabot's solicitors, is it ok to digitally sign it?

Thanks
    I don't see why not there is no requirement for you to sign. Or use an "x" marks the spot signature....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

No reply from Cabot's solicitors yet, just wondering what letter to do next as I don't want to be out of time. I gave them 7 days to reply which has passed. As I understand it,if Cabot's solicitors fail to reply I will need to contact the Court enclosing a copy of my letter but was wondering what to write to the Court? Just making sure I deal with this correctly.

Paul if you are about?

Thank you.

Comment

If this were a case i was advising on at work, i would be considering an application on notice for an order compeling Cabot to plead their case correctly and for disclosure of documents.

That is how i would look to move forward

Comment

Any update here?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Last Activity: 11th July 2011 19:41
            Perhaps he failed to do as advised, lost the case and the bailiffs took his computer?

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Any update here?
              i do believe an app has been made and is awaiting listing

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
                i do believe an app has been made and is awaiting listing
                Thanks mate

Comment

you cant ask for documents as they dont plead any, by plead any i mean refer to by mentioning the document itself. So a CPR 31.14 request would be as much use as a kick in the groin.

The only document you could ask for is the notice of assignment and thats nothing at all , its as much use as a piece of andrex

Heres the problem,

I set everything out in the PMs to you,

The pleadings are insufficient, you need to read the Civil Procedure Rules Rule 16.

The statement of case is 293 characters including spaces, it is no where near what is acceptable and furthermore i would be inviting the Claimant to plead their case correctly or i would make an application to strike their case out

I cannot post the letter i used on a recent case as it is bound by confidentiality but Cabot are not compliant with the Bulk Centre Rules, or the CPR, the pleadings need putting right first before you can start asking for this n that

Also, i dont understand why you would contest jurisdiction as it seems to me the court has jurisdiction to hear this case

HELLO PAUL
                  would it be at all possible for you to let us know what the Bulk Centre Rules are as you state that cabot are not compliant with them - and the cpr rules - which ones specifically are they not compliant with?

hope all is well
                  many thanks
                  all the best
                  minnack

Comment

thats like asking me to tell you next weeks lottery numbers im afraid,

the post you refer to above was made after i had sight of the claim form in that case

Each case has to be treated as unique, i cant tell you what was wrong with fred blogs case, because it may not be the same with your case if you see what i mean

The faults come from the individual case

Comment

thats like asking me to tell you next weeks lottery numbers
                      And you've been sworn to secrecy?

Comment

OK - thanks no problem.

just to say thanks a million to paul and never in doubt - shepherdess etc.

this whole cabot thing nearly sent me over the edge - seriously - but now i have got my life back.

thank you all so much for this forum.

all the best always x

Comment

Best of luck - remember to keep us updated with developments......

Comment

Hi,

Is there any update to what happend after the application for an order was made. I have an identically worded CC claim and I am wondering how to handle it.

Thanks,

Tim

Comment

Originally posted by tim677 View Post
                              Hi,

Is there any update to what happend after the application for an order was made. I have an identically worded CC claim and I am wondering how to handle it.

Thanks,

Tim
                              Would you like details of the solicitors used, in these cases?

Comment

Yes please that would be great.

Thanks,
                                Tim

Comment

Working...
                                X