GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLAIM IN COURT FROM IDR/LINK - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLAIM IN COURT FROM IDR/LINK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CLAIM IN COURT FROM IDR/LINK

15.11.13 IDR bought debt, Link wrote to me thereafter demanding money.
    I sent them the three letters requesting documentation. These were ignored.

15 July 2016 - Claim in the NCCBC
    25 July - s.77-78 request - reply received 28 October 2016
    25 July - CPR 31 - reply received 28 July.

Defence submitted August 16, 2013.

Case stayed, I guess while they were responding to s.77-78 request.
    Kearns wrote beginning December 2016 saying they'd been instructed to get the stay lifted.

I applied 12 December to have it struck out. Hearing was 13 February. Kearn's statement and attached documents arrived 10 February.

Judge sent it to small claims to be heard in the summer, he said.

Received notice that it will be heard 28 April. Debt collectors statement due 17 March, mine in response due 30 March

Comment

Just another thought while I'm buzzing around. My defence also mentioned the terms and conditions - they are substantially different. The one they're saying is the reconstituted copy of my signed agreement has no clause where the bank may transfer their rights and obligations to another person. The second terms and agreement which they're saying are an "archive copy of those terms and conditions applicable at inception", does mention this transfer. If the reconstituted terms and conditions applicable to me mentions no transfer of right and obligations, does this mean they were not allowed to sell the debt?

Comment

You are in the finest hands possible in Niddy and PlanB , when something's wrong they'll find it .xxx
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Nanna, you're a gem for reassurance, but they don't have any of this paperwork, I'm afraid. There's rather a lot of it. Should I be emailing all of it? I've only been asked for the front page of the claim.

Comment

Niddy and plan B know what they are doing. If they need anything more, they will email/PM/comment here. You really are safe.

Comment

I'm not absolutely certain but I think they will ask if they need it , it seems they have what they need for now and yes they really are the best at what they do .It's hard not to worry we all know on here but really take a deep breath safe in the knowledge you are now being guided.xx

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Worriedme View Post
                Sorry to offend, but solicitors... their time is valuable. I should not have assumed.
                No offence taken - as already advised, we work closely with a solicitor who helps our members (best to join AAD+ for full access / benefits -> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/aad-members.php)

planB, who you've been chatting to, works with Joanna (solicitor).

You're in safe hands now.

planB will guide you along perfectly.
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I've joined. Is there anything else I need to do?

Comment

Just breath .... and relax x

Comment

Hi,

My deadline for responding to this is looming, and I have not heard from anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Worriedme View Post
                        My deadline for responding to this is looming, and I have not heard from anyone.
                        Check your emails

Di

Comment

You could drop Niddy a quick pm , meantime I've flagged it up for you .

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                            You could drop Niddy a quick pm , meantime I've flagged it up for you .
                            Contact has been made and we've had a long chat.

Everything is under control

Di

Comment

Sorry to interfere Di x

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                                Sorry to interfere Di x
                                You weren't interfering at all. Your nudge was most welcome

I was just updating the thread so everyone knows what's going on.

Di x

Comment

Working...
                                X