GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Barclaycard/Link Financial - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barclaycard/Link Financial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Barclaycard/Link Financial

Important that you keep that letter safe,if you are unduly worried you could email it to Niddy to look at .x
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

That's good news - don't lose that letter.

They can continue to write to you but, unless they subsequently come up with a copy of the Agreement, they can't get a judgment against you.

Comment

Originally posted by TillyU View Post
        Hi Guys

I finally received a response today to my original request for a CCA, Section 77/88 request back in October 2016. Link Financial confirm that Barclaycard are unable to fulfil the request and th concludes with "Although the agreement is currently unenforceable the account balance remains collectable. We look forward to hearing from you in due course".

So, once again, I'd be grateful for your advice - do I completely ignore any future correspondence? With regard to phone calls, I know that should not enter into any conversation and
        ask them to stop calling and to write instead?

As always, I'd be grateul for your comments.

Hi TILLYU.
        as nanna says keep the letter very safe. we are in that situation with link as well. only thing we have had from them is a statement of account. and will just continue to file anything they send. i for one am just going to ignore all they send. cos without the cca its just trash anyway. take care

Comment

Great ignoring skills Stucky x
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
            Great ignoring skills Stucky x
            Why thank you nanna. ha ha gona keep working on those skills x

Comment

Working...
            X