GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Capital One - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Capital One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Capital One

Hi Niddy

I have not had an email reply through yet. I have just double checked the spam folder just in case but there is nothing in there from you.

Regards
    BWbrownie

Comment

Originally posted by bwbrownie View Post
      Hi Niddy

I have not had an email reply through yet. I have just double checked the spam folder just in case but there is nothing in there from you.

Regards
      BWbrownie
      Are you calling me spammer?

Ok, sorry I will get back to you later tonight, honest
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy
        I wouldn't dare !
        Thanks

Comment

Hi Niddy

I've gone through the paperwork I have and the earliest statement I can find is from November 2006.

Regards
          Bwbrownie

Comment

Hiya

That is a recon that they sent you - I would send back the missing PT's template and see what that does

Sorry for the delay
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy

Thanks, I will send that off on Monday, no problem at all with the delay, I know you are a very busy man. I will report back any replies.

Regards
              Bwbrownie

Comment

Hi Niddy

Request for missing PT's sent out today.

Regards
                Bwbrownie

Comment

Update:

Hi Niddy

After sending the "Missing Prescribed Terms" letter suggested and having no reply from Crapbot for two months I received the following over the weekend...

" Further to your letter received on 15th May blah blah blah... You state you are dissatisfied with the information supplied to you under section 77/78 of the consumer credit Act 1974("CCA").
                  Please be advised the definition of a true copy as prescribed in Regulation 3 of the Consumer Credit(Cancellation Notices and Copies of Documents) Regulations 1983 ("the Regulations") states what information can be omitted therein. Furthermore, case law shows that a "true copy" does not mean an exact copy.

In addition, you shall note that the document entitled" Credit Agreement Regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974..." is a "true copy" as referred to in the regulations and is entirely legible. Therefore, Cabot Financial( Europe) Limited( "Cabot") have responded with adequate information, which complies with all relevant laws and regulations.

Notwithstanding the above, a request has been made to Opus for a copy of the signed credit agreement, which shall be forwarded to you on receipt.

In the meantime, I would recommend you contact our collections department with 14 days, blah blah blah... if we have not heard from you this account will be escalated within our collections procedures"

My first thoughts on this was good luck finding a signed copy from Opus as this is an old Associates card then CITI. Any thoughts or ideas on what my reply should be to them?

The new site looks fantastic.

Regards
                  BWBrownie

Comment

Unlikely they will find it, they couldnt for me!
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'd just wait and see what they do next

Comment

Same with me!

Comment

Hi Guys

Thank you for your replies. I will wait and see what they do next.

Regards
                          BWBrownie

Comment

Working...
                          X