GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Strange contract, strange DCA - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strange contract, strange DCA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Strange contract, strange DCA

The official answer is

A debtor or hirer who wishes to get himself out of a regulated agreement but is unable to withdraw, rescind or cancel, may as a last resort, have an opportunity to terminate the agreement. The right to terminate may be provided for by the parties themselves in the contract itself, but if it is not, then sections 99 to 101 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 provides the debtor/hirer with non-excludeable rights to terminate. The rights to terminate are not universal to all regulated agreements and only apply to:

1. regulated hire-purchase and conditional sale agreements, and

2. regulated consumer hire agreements.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi sorry was out... will PM you a copy as I lost all my contact emails when my laptop died :-/

Comment

My email shows on every post lol. However no need as my reply above answers your query now.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

omg I have never read your signature!!!! lol

OK cool... Thanks :-)

Comment

Working...
          X