GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Views please in my situation - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Views please in my situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Views please in my situation

Originally posted by sarah76 View Post
    Think I have found the number they are looking for it was on the very first solicitors letter I recieved.
    Excellent, well send the request off now using that number....

Ok so here goes also if they do now produce the CCA can I ask to deal with them direct rather than the DCA as I would hate to have to back down now and start paying that harrasing firm any money even if it is going to LTSB
    You deal with whoever corresponds with you, and you have no say in it - stop worrying, lets see what they come back with first ok?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi

update, got home this afternoon with a letter from ccs saying they have closed the account and passed it back to ltsb ...... hoping this is a good sign ??
      Seems so, usually that means they have bailed and left it for the original creditor to deal
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sent letter this afternoon and we will wait and see !

Comment

Sent letter this afternoon and we will wait and see !
          Excellent

Comment

nothing to report as of yet ........................................

just thought i would keep you updated

Comment

nothing to report as of yet ........................................

just thought i would keep you updated
              Thanks, let us know if anything changes or you get any hassle

Comment

just a quickie..... nothing as of yet but i guess its the calm before the storm

Comment

just a quickie..... nothing as of yet but i guess its the calm before the storm
                  Don't worry, you'll be fine in the storm

Comment

Hi

have had my first new debt collectors letter demanding payment this afternoon, so im assuming I should send out a dispute letter to them ??

Many Thanks
                    Sarah

Comment

Yeah this is the one to send Sarah. Good luck

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...2&postcount=27

Comment

Hi

Should I send me a copy of the other DCA letter stating that because they havent provided a CCA it is being closed and returned to the OC ?

Many Thanks
                        Sarah

Comment

hi also dont know if its relevent but they have sent the letter in my maiden name at my most recent address and LTSB are aware i married and have a different surname.

also I have been reading posts and the DCA are threatening CCJ action can they do this ???

Comment

hi also dont know if its relevent but they have sent the letter in my maiden name at my most recent address and LTSB are aware i married and have a different surname.

also I have been reading posts and the DCA are threatening CCJ action can they do this ???
                            Hiya, first and foremost you should be sending a photocopy of the letter confirming they cannot find the CCA with one of these: ---> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

With regards to the above, don't worry about the name stuff - just send off the template above - it seems they may have created a recon (good thing really) so see what happens....

The threats made by the DCA's are just that - threats! They can get a ccj, of course, however it's not likely they will however if they attempt this then you need to come to some agreement to settle the debt, ie monthly repayments. But yes, you saying "its unenforceable" does not stop judges issuing a CCJ - its a lot more complex than that, you ought to spend time here reading both the Diaries and the Case Law database threads as this will explain things better to you....

Comment

Ahh I notice you started a diary - found here: ---> sarah76 UE Diary

Comment

Working...
                              X