GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Marbles dont have the agreement! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marbles dont have the agreement!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marbles dont have the agreement!

Originally posted by Gemby View Post
    Hi Guys

A worrying letter arrived today...I guess they are just trying to scare me

Capquest: "we find ourselves preparing a Statutory Demand under section 268(1) (a) of the Insolvency Act 1986 which will be completed on or around 12 May 11 which will be served upon you"

Can they do this without a copy of the agreement?

Gemby
    Have a read of this: ---> http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyTax...ptcy/DG_187711

In the meantime send this back asap - ideally special delivery next day! ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation

a good thread, for additional reading is here: ---> http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...d.php?t=720699

You'll notice Fermi has posted a couple of times, read those - he knows his stuff.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy

Thanks for the info

I've had a read through and its not as scarey as i first thought. I think they are just trying it on!

I have copied the template letter and will post it tonight.

I will keep you updated

Thanks
      Gemby

Comment

Hi Niddy

Just to update you, i have received a letter from CapQuest thanking me for my recent correspondence which has been refered to their "Compliance Department" where it will receive attention from one of their "Quality Assurance Officer's"
        I will let you know the outcome.

Gemby

Comment

Hi Niddy

Just to update you, i have received a letter from CapQuest thanking me for my recent correspondence which has been refered to their "Compliance Department" where it will receive attention from one of their "Quality Assurance Officer's"
          I will let you know the outcome.

Gemby
          Cheers
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

RESULT!!!

Today i received a letter from Crap Quest stating,

CapQuest regret that we have been unable to obtain the documents you requested.....CapQuest acknowledge that until we are able to provide copies of these documents your account is unenforceable.

Happy days

Gemby

Comment

Hah!! Get in there. Statutory demand my arse

Well done

Comment

Cheers Niddy and all,

A victory for the little man for a change!!!

Gemby

Comment

well done Gemby result

a few for you!

Comment

Niddy (and the site) 2 : Marbles 0

Well done!!
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Might it not also be a good idea to make a complaint to the OFT. CapQuest and others have been advised not to use the SD process as a debt collection tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Molly View Post
                        Might it not also be a good idea to make a complaint to the OFT. CapQuest and others have been advised not to use the SD process as a debt collection tool.
                        Right now I personally wouldn't; it's like now the debtor has what they want, ie proof it is unenforceable in the lenders eyes, its best just to walk away....

We all know CapQuest have been investigated and will continue to do so, they are also on my shit-list for a super-complaint when the consumer-revenge.co.uk site up and running (next few weeks) so we'll then come back to these issues and include them within our super complaint.....

Comment

RESULT!!!

CapQuest regret that we have been unable to obtain the documents you requested.....CapQuest acknowledge that until we are able to provide copies of these documents your account is unenforceable.

Happy days

Gemby

Well done, you got there eventually, keep that letter somewhere very safe.

MK
                          One day at a time, with £34K of UE debt

LloydsTSB - For the (UE) journey NatWest/RBS Mint - (Un)Helpful banking
                          Marbles - they lost 'em - and my CCA, what a shame

Comment

RESULT!!!

Happy days

Gemby
                            Missed this, well done Gemby.

Comment

Working...
                            X