GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Mkdp to hoist portfolio 2 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mkdp to hoist portfolio 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mkdp to hoist portfolio 2

Thanks Plan B
    Actually I was representing myself in the court actual balance was around 13 k,due to legal reason not disclosing or submitting the documents on specific date and listening to both of us judge struck out claim and following day received letter and it only says the following wording

County court judge xxxx followed by these two lines last year in january

1 The claimnt's application for relief from sanctions refused.
    2 The claim struck out.

Thanks

Comment

I like that judge!

Comment

Originally posted by debtfree View Post
        I was representing myself in the court actual balance was around 13 k,due to legal reason not disclosing or submitting the documents on specific date and listening to both of us judge struck out claim and following day received letter and it only says the following wording

County court judge xxxx followed by these two lines last year in january

1 The claimnt's application for relief from sanctions refused.
        2 The claim struck out.
        The "letter" you received was a Court Order. That claim is well and truly over and done with.

From what you say the Claimant failed to comply with Directions on time so the DJ kicked it into touch. How refreshing to find a judge who won't take any nonsense from a creditor. We need to clone him!

Well done you for tackling a £13k claim as a LIP

If they try to issue a new claim they'll be in some difficulty. Give us a shout if they do.

Plan B x

Comment

Hi
          Received letter from Howard co solicitor threatening legal action on behalf of their agent Hph2 and asking to contact our client Robinson way and attached a copy of court order confirming they have made changes the claimant mkdp to hph2, don't understand this court order.
          Please advise

Comment

letter from Howard co solicitor threatening legal action on behalf of their agent Hph2 and asking to contact our client Robinson way and attached a copy of court order confirming they have made changes the claimant mkdp to hph2, don't understand this court order.
            Does HC's letter actually threaten legal proceedings or is it simply informing you that it has substituted Hoist's name for MKDP's name as the Claimant?

Sending out copies of this court order is their new party trick to scare debtors.

Does the Order have your name on it as the Defendant or does it name the Defendant as "Multiple"?

October Revolutuon has got one of those http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post560580

If your claim was struck out last year then that is the end of the matter. If Hoist want to have another try they'll have some difficulty with issuing a new claim if it's based on the same facts as the old claim. Also if MKDP didn't have the documents before, what makes Hoist think they'll find them now.

Plan B x

Your post # 1

Original creditor barclaycard account opened in 2001 or 2002 been transferred to different DCA at last transfer to mkdp which last year they issued county court claim and took me to court and judge struck out claim and now one year later from Robinson way say they had taken over my debt from mkdp and giving me deadline to pay back also saying we also know there has been leagal activity in the past and my lander name has also been changed from mkdp to hoist in credit file, plz advice do I have to go through same process again.

Comment

Thanks for quick reply actually just a information letter saying client instructed us to act on its behalf on all Litigation matters, attached a court order they say but I don't understand that it says
              IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTIC between MKDP and MULTIPLE

In respect of all claims in the schedule with the claimant as mkdp llp, there be substituted as the new claimant Houst portfolio holding ltd on the basis that the benefit of the claims has been assigned by mkdp llp to HPH2.
              It doesn't have my name on it either
              as regard to this letter which they say is court order, is it court order if it is not court order then what is it?
              Thanks

Comment

It's a blanket document letting all parties know they've transferred the rights. That's all.

Nothing to worry about - as planB said earlier - they can't just carry on from where they left off. Don't worry
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

letter saying client instructed us to act on its behalf on all Litigation matters, attached a court order they say but I don't understand that it says
                  IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTIC between MKDP and MULTIPLE

. . . . It doesn't have my name on it either
                  That's why I gave you the link to Oct Revolution's thread in post # 20 to save me having to type the same thing twice

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                  Thanks for emailing that court Order. It's as I thought. A mass substitution of all the claim references and names HC gave them in the "Schedule" attached to their application. It's not personal. It names the Defendant as "Multiple" which is not your name, because you're called October Revolution

That original claim is dead in the water.

I see no reason for you to reply to HC's letter.
                  Plan B x

Comment

Can you please share a sample leter of full and final settlement as advised they can't do nothing but it's defaulted on credit file I just want to make an offer to show satisfied on credit file

Comment

Working...
                    X