GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script creditor failed to provide true copy of credit agreement? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

creditor failed to provide true copy of credit agreement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: creditor failed to provide true copy of credit agreement?

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Want to send me the CCA to check? Just cos they send it does not mean it is enforceable!

Read this for details of where to email: ---> User Guide - Sending your Agreement to Niddy
    just looked up for it and cant findit how bad my paperwork is... will request another copy if i get it will email you then, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by steven123 View Post
      just looked up for it and cant findit how bad my paperwork is... will request another copy if i get it will email you then, thanks
      Only one CCA Request per annum - be careful they may charge you for copies of everything. The £1 statutory fee is for "once" - you can't keep sending requests.

try and organise things as proof is the burden of victory. You keep a bad paper trail and you will lose lose lose. Store everything and dates etc - you have a better chance of winning.

simples really
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hello all,

i have posted advised letter to Moorcroft, havent heard since..... will see what happens

Comment

Hello all,

i have posted advised letter to Moorcroft, havent heard since..... will see what happens
          Ok, wait and see what they say - if anything and keep us posted yea?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

also i have emailed to Niddy copy of agreement Halifax credit card, please let me know what i could do with it. Many Thanks

Comment

also i have emailed to Niddy copy of agreement Halifax credit card, please let me know what i could do with it. Many Thanks
              No email? agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk

Try again please

Comment

Scottish trust deed questions?

will part of the mortgage deal- unsecured loan- will be included into trust deed? if so will mortgage monthly payments decrease or stay the same? ,,,, being offered to go this route but worried as different trust deed agents have different views on that.... dont wont to loose my house or worse.If anyone knows answers will be appreciated!

Comment

Re: Scottish trust deed questions?

will part of the mortgage deal- unsecured loan- will be included into trust deed? if so will mortgage monthly payments decrease or stay the same? ,,,, being offered to go this route but worried as different trust deed agents have different views on that.... dont wont to loose my house or worse.If anyone knows answers will be appreciated!
                  You're going for a TD? Why? Other than the fact you're in Scotland

What is your exact situation - if you tell us more we'll be able to help more. Right now, its all blind to me

Comment

sent new email

situation is this:
                    3 debt collectors getting £50 a month = £150. mortgage i have £750 a month (included £200 unscured loan) . offered trust deed (if its thruth) will reduced it: mortgage will be £550 and to trust deed £270= £820. Just looking for advice not going that route yet as its not very clear yet.
                    if i could challange 3 loans/credit cards and save £150, then i would leave mortgage deal in peace, advice please please. as very difficult to maintain these payments.Thanks
                    Last edited by steven123; 15 April 2011, 16:21.

Comment

sent new email

situation is this:
                      3 debt collectors getting £50 a month = £150. mortgage i have £750 a month (included £200 unscured loan) . offered trust deed (if its thruth) will reduced it: mortgage will be £550 and to trust deed £270= £820. Just looking for advice not going that route yet as its not very clear yet.
                      if i could challange 3 loans/credit cards and save £150, then i would leave mortgage deal in peace, advice please please. as very difficult to maintain these payments.Thanks
                      Hiya - you realise going down the UE route will ruin your credit file so if and when you look to remortgage you may get declined for better deals? However that said, you'll have the same outcome as a result of entering any formal agreement such as a TD as well so really I presume you know your credit file will be trashed for 5-6 years prior to becoming statute barred (6 in England, 5 in Scotland)....?

However for clarity the agreement from HBOS you sent is in fact unenforceable as there are no prescribed terms, it is simply a signed application but they have not fulfilled their obligations unless they provide terms as at the time the account opened and current terms as at today (i.e. the original terms & the most recent ones)...

Soooo, there you have it - your call? Get back to us and then we'll know what to advise - obviously at this stage I have not suggested a template to send off to HBOS as you're uncertain of what you want to do, right?

The unsecured loan, why can that not be considered for unenforceability?

Comment

Working...
                      X