GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script creditor not signed agreement can he charge interest and fees? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

creditor not signed agreement can he charge interest and fees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: creditor not signed agreement can he charge interest and fees?

are these the same T&Cs that you mention on the other thread? On that one the only discrepancy is a different address for the creditor. It is the same creditor though. Some creditors have different addresses for different purposes e.g. one for processing applications and a different one for complaints etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ATW View Post
      are these the same T&Cs that you mention on the other thread? On that one the only discrepancy is a different address for the creditor. It is the same creditor though. Some creditors have different addresses for different purposes e.g. one for processing applications and a different one for complaints etc.
      Yes same as my Lloyds Thread..

My point on the s78 I did not explain properly. Forget what they have sent. This is just a legal question. ( I am confident on winning the s78 on what they have sent as it does not match in anyway the agreement they are relying on( they have supplied a new s78))

As the agreement stands at the moment it is not signed by the creditor =unexecuted.
      For them to comply with a s78 they need to send a copy of the executed agreement.
      How can they do that if the agreement has never been executed in the first place?

How could they have sent a s63, a copy of the executed agreement if the agreement was not executed. ?
      I am positive there is a simple answer but it is bugging me...
      Last edited by jackreacher; 9 July 2014, 17:00.
      Remember, "sometimes It doesn't matter if you lose, it is enough to have fought and made your point."

Comment

Good luck with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
          Good luck with this.
          Thanks Enforcer.. I will need it
          Remember, "sometimes It doesn't matter if you lose, it is enough to have fought and made your point."

Comment

Working...
          X