GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Catalogue agreement advise please - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Catalogue agreement advise please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Catalogue agreement advise please

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    I'd await their next letter then let me know and if I get a chance I'll sort a suitable response for you
    Any chance of help with a letter to respond please ?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
      Hi Sourcrates

Ok, thats a start. Do you have any letters from NDR stating that they would apply an administration charge because (wording is important), because they could not contact you by telephone, or because you had not made an arrangement to pay.

Reason I asked Mrs D was because if the answer to the above is yes then I have successfully managed to get Lowells to write off SD accounts on the basis of charges applied for those reasons because I argued they were unlawful as untrue. Its just something else to have to support a UE argument the next time they write
      unfortunately I don't have any letters form NDR now, as it was two yrs ago, I know they added charges when they were dealing with the account, £12 a month for 6 months or so, no evidence though, suppose I could SAR them ?

Comment

Originally posted by sourcrates View Post
        Any chance of help with a letter to respond please ?
        I'd ignore it for now, as I suggested. If they get pushy then we can look at a SAR but right now, id' not worry too much. Just keep us updated with correspondence received by them
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          I'd ignore it for now, as I suggested. If they get pushy then we can look at a SAR but right now, id' not worry too much. Just keep us updated with correspondence received by them
          Hi guys,

Well I've been keeping Lowell's busy for a while, but today had a "final response" to my complaint.
          Basically they are using the same argument that I would of had to have accepted the terms and conditions in order to get BNPL goods, and that the copy of agreement they sent me, which states "no interest is payable on this account" is sufficient to cover all goods added to the account, weather they bore interest or not.

I don't think this is correct, but how would I word a response to them, thanks in advance guys.

Comment

Working...
          X