GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Car Finance Problems - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car Finance Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Car Finance Problems

If the stated loan price is incorrect on the agreement then they are buggered - that along with the lack of formal default as well as successive termination all makes bad reading for them, if they tried to enforce.

As suggested, I'd chase Andrew and remind him of these pretty major faults
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

There's also an issue over secret commissions. The broker emailed me on two occasions (after completion) to say they "do not receive ANY commissions" from the finance company.

However, a document has been revealed to me this week that shows that the broker was paid a commission by the finance company.

Comment

Man it sounds like they are getting themselves in knots by the lies they have told....

Comment

Working...
        X