GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Halifax UE - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halifax UE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Halifax UE

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
    Just out of interest, have you kept the default notices? Both mine from Halifax were rubbish..
    i thought we'd sorted your HBOS fiasco out?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
      Excellent. Rubbish DN's make a nice backup
      sometimes....

They might remedy the breach (if they haven't terminated)!

But in this case it's very useful
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi guys

Halifax gave me a date to bring the account up to date, 9th Oct 2010, but then sent me a letter on the 1st Oct 2010 telling me that because I hadn't bought the account up to date they have terminated my credit agreement.

I've written to Capquest lets see what they say, got a letter today saying they are getting the requested information. Good luck with that.

By the way Thanks guys.

Donald Rumsfeld was right when he said,

'There are known knowns; there are things we know that we know.
        There are known unknowns; that is to say, there are things that we now know we don't know.
        But there are also unknown unknowns – there are things we do not know we don't know.'

Comment

Something I should have picked up before, the account was a 'Credit Card' account, but Capquest can't tell the difference, they've got it as a 'Bank' account. I don't know if it's related but the Co-op have put up the interest rate on my Credit Card with them.

Comment

Working...
          X