GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script McKenzie Friend. Ideas, thoughts ,criticisms - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McKenzie Friend. Ideas, thoughts ,criticisms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: McKenzie Friend. Ideas, thoughts ,criticisms

The only problem that I can see with this is the fact that you would need to purchase a tardis to be in several places at the same time!

I was lucky enough to use Watsons before the rules changed, I was also very unlucky before AAD when I lost a case through ignorance and lack of finances. This option would have saved lots of tears and tantrums.

I once acted as a Mackenzie friend for my oh in sc . The DJ who knew the law on the CCA (phew) let me talk on his behalf and I won,though she did raise some concerns over me doing all the talking.

Good luck with this venture.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you Paul. I have just read the thread through. I have to say that this goes some way to restore my somewhat well tattered faith in the legal system which has proved itself very shabby over recent days.

The changes which have been brought in prevent many people from getting any access to justice at all and are leading to a dangerous belief throughout society on the streets that "The Law" is totally biased towards the big Establishment organisations and the little guy is to ground into the dust at every opportunity.

Well done for bringing this forward and I am in full support.

regards
      G

Comment

Paul. I require some information if you could assist me.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevem View Post
          Hello, can you tell us what's up so we can point you in the right direction

Comment

Originally posted by Stevem View Post
            if you start a new thread we will try and assist.

Andrew is our preferred solicitor whom we refer all cases, the same Andrew that used to run Watsons where Paul used to work.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X