GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script AAD site?? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AAD site??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MisterK Thank you for your kind words. It means quite a lot to me.

Have you considered contacting Gerry at JCS Law for assistance?

Good luck with your issue. If you are who I think you are, it's a tricky one and most frustrating.

Take care.

Col...

Comment

Hi

the site will never cease. I’m just extremely busy so can’t give as much time.

Bear in mind it’s already cost me a job, my house and a lot lot more. So I just need to sort myself then I’ll be back - although I’m ALWAYS here in the background
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo62 View Post

Now we begin! The question has been asked, if anyone can read the above and not feel the raw emotion and passion that does still exists amongst us then may be you shouldn't be here, that's what this sit used to be and the site is aching for again.

I'll ask - Niddy if you still have it lets see it please, a genuine rallying cry, collectively lots of us owe you and your site a massive debt of gratitude and not a massive debt, something money can't buy and it seems there are still plenty of us that need this site and if I/we can influence you in any way surely the above goes a long way towards that and says it all, a big thank you from me.
        Come on, lets all get behind this new momentum and hope Niddy can also find a way.
        Hiya - it’s in hand.

https://all-about-debt.co.uk/forum/f...30-site-issues
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Night Monkey View Post

Hi Lola, I've been wondering the same thing & you've prompted me to actually do something about it :-)

It turns out that you can print thread content as a .pdf document, but you'll have to do it a page at a time. I suspect I'll do the first couple of pages of mine to make sure I've got the actual diary content and then page through to grab any important updates or comments. On a Mac select File > Print > Save as .pdf to save the PDF document. I assume doing that on a PC will achieve the same thing but I don't have one to hand to check. I'll have a deeper look when I've got more time to see if there's something like a Chrome plugin that will achieve more.
          We’re going nowhere. Ever. Don’t worry. Honestly.

Comment

Working...
          X