GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pondpaddler2 v Hoist (egg, Barclaycard) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pondpaddler2 v Hoist (egg, Barclaycard)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pondpaddler2 v Hoist (egg, Barclaycard)

One of a number of aged debts I'm finally dealing with. See my unenforceable diary for details. This is debt 3 in the diary. Latest entry below.

XX/11/22 Bugger! Large envelope received from Hoist with reconstituted agreement. Shall forward to Niddy for advice going forward.

send to:- webmaster@all-about-debt-co.uk and refer to this thread and your name.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

use your existing thread not start a new one, just update the diary . by looking at this posting we have no idea of the case, if on original thread we can see without hide & seek the case.
      Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 2 December 2022, 07:32.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
      X