GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script RBS CCA Check - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RBS CCA Check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RBS CCA Check

Hi,

I had a loan with RBS that was taken out back in 2005 which had a credit card included with it. I have received a letter from Hoist Finance whom have purchased the debt from the credit card requesting payment of approx £3250. I previously requested a copy of my CCA from Robinson Way back in 2020 and they advised that they could not find it and that the account was unenforcable. I requested the CCA again from Hoist who began chasing the debt in May this year and received an agreement back.

The loan was paid back in full a few years ago, as well as another credit card that was linked to the loan too.

The weird thing is, I dont think that it is the correct agreement for this card, as the statements show the credit limit as starting in 2008, but the agreement was signed in 2005. Could somebody please have a look at the agreement for me and advise if it looks Ok?

I havent attached it to this post as I wasnt sure if I should email it to webmaster instead.

Cheers,
    Andy.

send CCA copy to:- webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk for checking and refer to this thread no not redact it as he only one sees it, enforceable or not!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

write a diary such as:-
      Type of account -
      Date commenced -
      Approx balance -
      Date last paid -
      Are you on arrangement or not paying -
      Account owner -
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
      X