GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cabot Court Claim - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cabot Court Claim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabot Court Claim

Hi, I was just looking for some advice on how to approach this claim, for which I have until the end of the week to file a defence.
    • Type of account: Credit Card
    • Date commenced:
    • Approx balance:
    • Date last paid:
    • Are you on arrangement or not paying: Not paying (No communication since last payment)
    • Account owner: Cabot

I was going to request the CCA after responding to the claim, but wasn't sure how to proceed with this after reading the Cabot thread regarding assignments.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Qwerty; 17 November 2020, 15:56.

Originally posted by Qwerty View Post
    Hi, I was just looking for some advice on how to approach this claim, for which I have until the end of the week to file a defence.
    • Type of account: Credit Card (Accucard/Lloyds)
    • Date commenced: 2004
    • Approx balance: 12k
    • Date last paid: 2016
    • Are you on arrangement or not paying: Not paying (No communication since last payment)
    • Account owner: Cabot

I was going to request the CCA after responding to the claim, but wasn't sure how to proceed with this after reading the Cabot thread regarding assignments.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

I'm happy to try to help if you email me a copy of the front page of the claim form (N1) using di@joannaconnollysolicitors.co.uk.

From what you say you only have a couple of days left to file your Defence so time is of the essence.

Is the Claimant Cabot Financial (UK) Ltd with Mortimer Clarke Solicitors instructed by them?

Di

Comment

. . . .

Does this mean you haven't filed the Acknowledgment of Service yet?

Di

Comment

Hi, thanks for your reply.

The claimant and solicitor is correct. I haven't yet filed the acknowledgement.

I have just emailed over the claim form to you.

Comment

Hi, thanks for your reply.

The claimant and solicitor is correct. I haven't yet filed the acknowledgement.

I have just emailed over the claim form to you.

And I've replied

Di

Comment

Working...
          X