GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Chris Dairy CCA Check - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Dairy CCA Check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris789 View Post
    Hi Di

it is a very polite email asking me if it’s a good time to talk and understand 2020 has been difficult, rather strange for them, normally they are very rude and threatening.

I couldn't possibly comment on that

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

I couldn't possibly comment on that

Di
      Di may not be able to comment but I have no such restrictions. If Restons are like that other Warrington outfit - EOS Solutions they are rude, abrasive and a bloody nuisance who don't understand the word no (or B****r off). No doubt this is just some new technique to try and get you to respond by sounding warm and fluffy.

Comment

Originally posted by Warwick65 View Post

Di may not be able to comment but I have no such restrictions. If Restons are like that other Warrington outfit - EOS Solutions they are rude, abrasive and a bloody nuisance who don't understand the word no (or B****r off). No doubt this is just some new technique to try and get you to respond by sounding warm and fluffy.
        Living near Warrington, I can state for a fact that most people are nice and polite, UNLESS they work for the above mentioned companies, where they are specially trained in, how to be B....y annoying.
        think next door to me may have worked there?
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
        X