GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Problem with Joint Secured Loan secured against my Property - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with Joint Secured Loan secured against my Property

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Di,

Just a quick update on my last post. I have found the Land Registry Document for the original Charge Order placed on the propty on 23/11/2006. It was added by Progressive Financial Services Ltd T/A Welcome Finance.

Comment

Hello Di,
      just a query on post No15 on this thread regarding Progressive Financial Services.
      If this company was wound up in 2013 and as you state"resurfaced" in 2016, is the company set up in 2016 probably under the same or a very similar name a new company. ? If it has a new Company Registration Number then it must be a separate entity and has no connection to the previous company. When the original was wound up did someone purchase any assets it had and have now put these assets into a new company.in 2016.?

Comment

Hi Had a visit fro a Excel Debt recovery today acting on behalf of Coast Finance Solutions, I have previously written to them stating I would not agrre to a meeting wth their field agent. Tody I refused to answer any questions and they handed me a note to pass to my ex-husband asking him to phone them, I told them i dont know where he is. I am not sure what to expect next. I wiil have to wait n the FOS response to my complaint.

Comment

Diana Mayhew pay a visit and talk to Di she probably has lot more knowledge
          Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 17 January 2021, 09:57.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
            Diana Mayhew pay to talk to Di
            Talking to me for initial advice is always free - no need to pay

I expect Apple will update her thread shortly.

Di

Comment

Thank you Tech Clerk for your post 18 above.
              Di has phoned me this afternoon and I have sent copies of documents she requested.
              I feel confident my problem is now in good hands and I will be able to have a positive outcome.
              I am also happy that a member of the forum recommended me to join this AAD Forum and I will update here when I have news.

Comment

Originally posted by loring View Post
                Just an update at the end of the year

Is there a further update on the situation at this stage?

I have a good reason for asking.

Di

Comment

Hello Apple

I've received your PM and will respond when I have looked back through your thread to refresh my memory.

Di

Comment

Working...
                  X