GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Uncertain - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uncertain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Uncertain

Hi Saltnvinegar, I am not on any debt managers plan now, I do have other creditors but they have all frozen interest and the debts are not increasing, the mortgage is in joint names and up to date, 3 more yrs to go, cheers Pez:

Comment

The reason I added the edit to post #10 was because of what pezman had posted in post #4

Originally posted by pezman65 View Post
      No, it was an unsecured loan but I understand there have been occasions when the creditors have applied to the courts for a charging order and obtained an attachment to the house, Cheers Pez

If there are no charging orders etc that's great

I agree with FP, if you have other unsecured debts then it's worth giving UE a go!
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks for that, yes I will sort out all the debts and give it a go. I dont mind cancelling the standing orders and DD's as they have really got to me with their unfeeling attitude and to dispute the debt via UE sounds a good way to go and as you say I have nothing to loose, will get back once |I have all the info, many thanks Pez

Comment

Good luck.... oh, Hi & welcome by the way

Niddy :niddy
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Just a quick Pezman you are in the right place to get all the help you need
            Good luck
            What2do

Comment

Thanks for that, yes I will sort out all the debts and give it a go. I dont mind cancelling the standing orders and DD's as they have really got to me with their unfeeling attitude and to dispute the debt via UE sounds a good way to go and as you say I have nothing to loose, will get back once |I have all the info, many thanks Pez
              Everyone of us here feel the same as you, so you are in good company!

Some of us may have differences in our views, but everyone of us agree that when enough is enough its time to fight back and play their own game.

adding 22k of interest to a debt that you thought had been clearing all these years would be enough for anyone of us to say, enough is enough.

Just to put your mind at rest, i have been here for a while now, sorting out my mothers debts. She hasnt paid a penny to any of them since last december. You get the odd empty threat, and quite a few letters, but they soon back down when they realise you are not a push over.

Others have been following the UE route for well over 2 years, and they will tell you, you soon learn to not be afraid of their threats any longer, you really do feel like you have taken back control.

Its time for you to take back control, and we are all here to support you.

The sooner you create a debt diary, and get those CCA Requests sent off, the sooner you can start to enjoy life once again.
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you all so much for your comments and support.I will get the diary done asap. I already feel the best I have felt for years no matter what happens in the future, my wife and I can live again for a while, we have already planned a day out on Friday to celebrate my new found hope. My wife says I am smiling again, I did not realise I had stopped, just shows you what can happen to you when debt rules your life. Again many thanks to all of you and we will talk again soon I hope

Comment

Thank you all so much for your comments and support.I will get the diary done asap. I already feel the best I have felt for years no matter what happens in the future, my wife and I can live again for a while, we have already planned a day out on Friday to celebrate my new found hope. My wife says I am smiling again, I did not realise I had stopped, just shows you what can happen to you when debt rules your life. Again many thanks to all of you and we will talk again soon I hope

This is so good to hear, i know how that feels, me and my hubby feel that a weight has been lifted from us although we have been going through a hard time these past few weeks with the business and being behind with mortgage payments, this place has helped us through it and we now see a light at the end of the tunnel. We celebrated with a day at Chester zoo last Wednesday with our son daughter in law and baby grandson and it was a fantasitc day .
                  You will get all the help you nee from here everyone are freindly and genuinley want to get the best possible result for you

Comment

Hi Spent2much, thanks for the message,it is really appreciated, kind regards Pez

Comment

my wife and I can live again for a while, we have already planned a day out on Friday to celebrate my new found hope.
                      That's what we're here for, to help you guys live some normality instead of being bullied by these

Good for you, go and have fun - lets hope the rain stops before Friday then eh
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                      X