GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Qotn's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Qotn's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qotn's UE diary

Hello everyone!

This is my first post on here and after reading the forum for tips and how to sort out issues regarding old loads and credit cards, here goes! I am a bit shy, so please bear with me.

The first CCA request goes off in the post today - wish me luck!

Qotn

Hi and welcome to the forum

Well done on joining up and posting.......You are in good company here and there is no judgement on AAD......only support so there is no need to be shy.....we're a good bunch

Take some time to have a look around the site and it can be very helpful to start a diary listing each debt so that people can advise knowing the history of each case etc

Fingers crossed for you with the CCA request
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Qotn2011 View Post
      The first CCA request goes off in the post today - wish me luck!
      Good Luck

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" .

When you're ready start a diary and then we can get busy helping you.

Di

Comment

Working...
      X