GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Unreadable Credit Agreeement - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unreadable Credit Agreeement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unreadable Credit Agreeement

thankyou agian Never-inb-doubt. Welcome have been in touch with a solicitor who i have spoken to. The solicitor has asked me to fill in a income and expenditure form and agree an arrangement amount. I explained to the solicitor that i cannot find this agreement and that i have requested a copy several times from welcome and every single one is unreadable. The nice lady at the solicitors told me that she too has requested a good copy as they were sent the bad copy too and welcome told her this was the only one they had. I explained to the solicitor that i cannot read any of the amounts or terms and requested again that they try and get a good copy, about 2 weeks later i got another bad copy through the post from Welcome. Can they really pusue this without being able to supply a clear copy of the terms and amounts? Thank you for your help once again. )

Comment

Re: Unreadable Credit Agreeement

Hiya

No - they must provide a legible copy otherwise how do you know what you apparently signed at the time? If you didn't know rates/interest/repayments then of course you wouldn't be expected to pay it back therefore rendering an illegible agreement as unenforceable. See this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1622#p1622
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X