GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Natwest / CrapQuest CCA problem - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Natwest / CrapQuest CCA problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Natwest / CrapQuest CCA problem

Originally posted by Pinksparkles View Post
    Aaarrrggghhh!!!!!!....... Is there a setting to stop getting logged off?????

Had just typed a marvelously long post, thanking Sir Niddy for his time and expertise etc, and asked a few more questions,
    I was signed in, but when I went to post it it said sign in, I did, but then my long posted had gone???

Can't friggin remember all's what I typed now..... I was on a roll too!!

Haha x
    sometimes easier to do it in word then copy and paste
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

As for doorstep visit...... I aint even got a doorstep!!!!!

Soooooo want them to call so I can go:

"So your'e here for a doorstep visit???.... Well as you can see for yaself shit for brains I aint got one, so Fuck Offski!!!"

Comment

Can't seem to do much on this ipad.... Or is it cos I'm blonde???? Haha

Gonna jump on the laptop (well not literally of course!!!) ...... and get typing!

Thanks for the word tip in 2 deep

Xx

Comment

Originally posted by Pinksparkles View Post
          Aaarrrggghhh!!!!!!....... Is there a setting to stop getting logged off?????

Had just typed a marvelously long post, thanking Sir Niddy for his time and expertise etc, and asked a few more questions,
          I was signed in, but when I went to post it it said sign in, I did, but then my long posted had gone???

Can't friggin remember all's what I typed now..... I was on a roll too!!

Haha x
          Tick the box by login

Comment

Right I’m on the laptop, on word, so no more lost 10 ft long posts!! (hopefully!)
            Sir Niddy, you truly need a knighthood!!... thank you so much for taking the time to read the letters and for your advice, to have you lot taking time out of your days to help poor non understanding folk like me is just brilliant, from the bottom of my heart thank you xxx
            Niddy, so you reckon this deffo seems to be UE???...... it sounds so foolish of me to say I cant even remember if the re-doing of the loan ever got to 25k, I thought it was around 20, but hey it was around 11 years ago and I’ve had a lot of sleeps since then, so without an agreement to read in front of me own eyes I just cant remember!!
            Natwest state in their letter “as your original loan was for over £25,000 and taken out before 2001, it is not covered by the CCA 1974 under section 77”....... what the fook does that mean exactly???
            Is the original loan not the very first 5k one??.... or do they mean the last humongous one we took out??...... I suppose because the other loans were always paid off by re-doing the loan, they are no longer of any importance??.....will there be a problem if the last one, and the one that is now in question was infact for 25k??..... does the amount matter?? And what has the date 2001 got to do with anything???
            Is there a limit, i.e amount of loan wise that wouldn’t be covered by cca acts and sections etc??
            I’m just crappin meself a bit as it is such a big amount I just can’t see Natwest or CrapQuest leaving this alone, and feel they will sell their mothers kidneys first before agreeing to it being unenforceable and wiping it???..... is it a case of if they can’t provide a copy of the agreements regarding the loan, then they cannot collect one more penny back in respect of this???
            I wanted, and asked for on many occasions, copies of every agreement for every time we re-did the loan, so I could see just when and for how much it was taken out for, and to see it in black and white that they under-handedly put loan protection on..... god we were so stupid to let them talk us into doing this!!! grrrrrrrrr
            Natwest had us in for their “caring, customer service reviews” on such a regular basis that even I cant remember how many times the feckin loan was re-done..... in the space of about 18 months they advised us to pay off the existing 5k one by borrowing 10k, then we took 15k to pay off the 10k one, then that was paid off by borrowing 20k!!!..... then possibly we stupidly took 25k???!!!!!!....... jesus mary mother of god, how could we have been so stupid, but when staff at Natwest tell you it is best, and it will create cash for you, and at the time you have bills to pay, the thought of the extra cash is just so alluring!!
            I know no-one forced us to take the loans, but how Natwest deny any irresponsible lending is beyond me!!!! We weren’t married at the time, so my hubby was just my partner, he already had the 5k loan when we met, so it was always just re-done in his name as a single applicant, so Natwest don’t think allowing a single applicant to have a 25k loan, 2 overdrafts (3k) and a credit card (7k), all unsecured on a wage (at the time) of 15k is not irresponsible????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Niddy, so do I sent your awesome letter just to Natwest or CrapQuest too???
            As for CrapQuest threatening doorstep call, has anyone actually had one??
            Shittin meself every time a strange car comes down my road, or there’s a knock at me door, which I swore I’d never let debt make me feel this way, hell I’m even leaving the living room blinds closed so I can pretend I’m not in if I have to!!!
            Don’t get me wrong, if one of these disgusting creatures did knock then I’d answer.... but would I just ask if they had come with the cca I’d requested???? ......thinkin of setting up some home alone scenario.... invite them just into the hall, bucket of tar falls off the top of the front door, turn on high powered wind machine and cover him in feathers, electrocute him etc..... oh I’m getting carried away with meself now!! Hahaha
            Please advise over the letter as I’m itching to get it in the post!
            Huge thanks as ever, much appreciated!
            x.x.x

Comment

Stop worrying. It'll be fine.

As I say the date of 2001 means nothing. If it was ever over £25k then chances are its outside cca1974 (like business loans etc) but they're probably adding the £25k plus interest and ppi to see a total greater than cca limits of £25k - still, they talk nonsense.

Just relax and await a reply to the letter.
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

ps you send it to Natwest with a copy of that plus natwests letter to capquest with a cover note saying "see attached info"

Literally. That's it.

Whatever you do DO NOT SIGN any of the letters or cheque
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

so send your letter to Natwest....

but what Natwest letter do I copy and send to CrapQuest along with a copy of yours????

We usually just type such letters and type our initial & surname, never ever signed anything!

Are Natwest gonna play on the fact the loan (could be) 25k, and say I'm not covered by cca, does it go off only the amount of the loan or is the interest and ppi included, which will leave me in shit street??

Sorry for my questions

Comment

1. Letter from 11th April
                    2. Yep just don't sign as they copy it and add to a cca
                    3. They are wrong. Stop worrying. You won't have signed for more than £25k so it'll be within cca1974

Stop worrying - just send the letters off.

Comment

ps they won't the piss as much now cos we'll help ensure they play fair.

They must send a cca to you. Its not up for discussion. If they do not then they simply cannot enforce this loan

Questions...?

Comment

YES SIR, NIDDY SIR!!!!! (does one of them soilder salute things to the laptop screen!)

Cheers x

Comment

Working...
                        X