GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lowell/MBNA and enforcable agreement - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowell/MBNA and enforcable agreement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell/MBNA and enforcable agreement

Hi

We nabbed the best posters from the other forums thus yea, we are on lots of sites including legal beagles which is where I guess you've came? However that said, the reason we're here and not there is cos we like to think when it comes to UE we are the best. Our stats, victories in court and user database confirm this fact.

No other forum has the knowledge we have. In respect to debt. Thus please don't be apprehensive; read around here and see for yourself. I don't need to sell us nor do I need to mention we're not CAG or MSE so of course opinion will vary.

If we can help we will.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by broke View Post
      Just a quick update. My agreement is exactly the same as the enforcable agreement example post here http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/cont...BNA-online.png .It's dated March 2006 which is why I was asking the above question.Again any thoughts would be good.
      So did you apply online and sign via tick-in-box as per the example in your quote?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        So did you apply online and sign via tick-in-box as per the example in your quote?
        I think so...memory aint what it used to be. Personnal circumstances caused me to be in a dark place for a while and This is part of the mess i ended up in (Suffered a breakdown in 2008--memory aint been the same since).I am not complaining(or indeed knocking other folks beliefs) but I have followed the 'Bills of Exchange act" method on another site and have been slightly concerned as to its merits. It has at least started a dialogue of sorts and removed my head from my a**e as regards the situation I'm in financially and actually doing something about it, but as intimated I have doubts to its efficiacy. My credit rating is allready shot to bits so that is of no concern.Back to the original point- yes it was an online application but with PPI tck boxes (both left blank) it was dated march 2006 i think(dont have it to hand) I will get it scanned and emailed on for your perusal.

Broke

Comment

I have followed the 'Bills of Exchange act" method
          Eh? What does that involve?
          on another site
          Might one know which?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
            Eh? What does that involve?

Might one know which?

Getoutofdebtfree

Comment

Holy shit

Says it all

Please scan and mail me.

Comment

link-------------> agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

will do as soon as i can find a scanner.......amazing what you'll believe when desperate!!!!! At least it took away the fear and made me realise there are worse things in the world than debt.....one being debt collectors!!!

BTW is there an emoticon for severly embarassed????(that woul be me by the way!

Again great forum and thanks for the support !!!!

Comment

Getoutofdebtfree
                    Oh Jesus!!!
                    Remember the mantra:
                    NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
                    Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
                    Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Oh dear.
                      Not your fault, Broke. When people are desperate the normal rules of logic don't apply, and the Freeman legalistic spiel can seem very plausible and a life saver.
                      We have a member whom I brought here after he got in a terrible pickle trying to fight a court case, initially using Freeman templates and arguments. The DCA involved made a mockery of him and he was looking at £K's in costs.

After a couple of weeks on AAD all was sorted.

Shep x
                      Last edited by Undercover Elsa; 20 June 2012, 07:05.

Comment

In that case, you would appear to have been obliged to pay for Payment Protection Insurance which you should reclaim from the company to whom MBNA assigned their rights and obligations.

It could even work out that they owe you some money.

I'm confused again! Could someone finally put me out of my misery!

Even if the debt has been sold to a DCA I always assumed that all claims including PPI and late payment charges etc should be claimed back from the OC. I ask because I've seen conflicting advice on this issue....not on this site I quickly add!

Comment

Originally posted by rockwell View Post
                          I'm confused again! Could someone finally put me out of my misery!

Even if the debt has been sold to a DCA I always assumed that all claims including PPI and late payment charges etc should be claimed back from the OC. I ask because I've seen conflicting advice on this issue....not on this site I quickly add!
                          That is correct............

Comment

Getoutofdebtfree
                            Holy shit

Says it all
                            No - wholly shit is more descriptive.

Take, for example, their daft ideas for dealing with debt collectors - link - which seem to rely in part on declaring that one's name is copyrighted to oneself and posting such a silly declaration on facebook.

Even if that might work - which it won't - the correct journal for such a declaration would be the London Gazette (link).

Comment

which seem to rely in part on declaring that one's name is copyrighted to oneself and posting such a silly declaration on facebook. .

This procedure simply allows you to take control of your name under Common Law and International Treaty. First, print out and sign the Copyright Notice below and get it signed by three witnesses. The Notice makes it clear that you have copyright on your name and that use of it without consent is copyright infringement.
                              What a load of old bollocks - sorry but utter utter nonsense

Comment

What a load of old bollocks - sorry but utter utter nonsense
                                To true , but is it any more bollocks than some of the stuff that the DCA's come out with

Comment

Working...
                                X