GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Halifax BOS Debt & me - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halifax BOS Debt & me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied
    Re: Halifax BOS Debt & me

Originally posted by jinjoe View Post
    Hi Niddy,it's been a while since i've heard anything from the collection agencies but today i got a covering letter and a reposted letter they sent to me back in January 2011, i've emailed you the letters.

thanks again
    jinjoe
    Thanks - just ignore though, nothing doing

Leave a comment:

• jinjoe
    replied

Hi Niddy,it's been a while since i've heard anything from the collection agencies but today i got a covering letter and a reposted letter they sent to me back in January 2011, i've emailed you the letters.

thanks again
    jinjoe

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

received today a credit card statement with giro payment slip attached from Halifax asking to make a payment, obviously i wont be doing that, still heard nothing from Westcot Services in more than a month since my last letter to them.
    Hmm, just ignore it yea? Keep us updated

Leave a comment:

• jinjoe
    replied

received today a credit card statement with giro payment slip attached from Halifax asking to make a payment, obviously i wont be doing that, still heard nothing from Westcot Services in more than a month since my last letter to them.

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

another letter received today from westcot, this one a little different from previous ones, letter has been emailed to you Niddy.
    Hiya

The email address is agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk

However ignore this, it is clear from their letter that they are going to look into your complaint, ergo I don't need to see it

Leave a comment:

• jinjoe
    replied

another letter received today from westcot, this one a little different from previous ones, letter has been emailed to you Niddy.

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Another letter received from Westcot services today implying court action and door step visits, once again ive emailed the letter to you Niddy
    Send this to Wescot: ---> Debtors Final Response - No CCA Received

Leave a comment:

• jinjoe
    replied

Another letter received from Westcot services today implying court action and door step visits, once again ive emailed the letter to you Niddy

Leave a comment:

• liandconsmum
    replied

If it helps, DH got a new mobile with a new number, and kept the old sim card - he just pops it in the phone occasionally to check the messages (and delete them). He STILL gets messages left from creditors on the old number, and he changed phones over 6 months ago. It's certainly been easier for us this way. You can still use your old mobile for stuff like that and just check the messages once a week and simply delete any creditor messages. And don't give the new mobile number out to any business at all.

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

no i have not changed addresses nor have i given out any kind of info
    ok cheers

Leave a comment:

• jinjoe
    replied

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    what about the rest of my question....?
    no i have not changed addresses nor have i given out any kind of info

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

what is TPS ?
    what about the rest of my question....?

Leave a comment:

• fiscalfool
    replied

Telephone Preference Service
    http://www.mpsonline.org.uk/tps/

Also they do Mailing Preference Service and Mobile Preference Service.

Well worth it.

Oh ... Mailing pref service, doesn't include Walk-Sort sh1t, so you have to apply directly to Royal-Fail for them to stop sending that.

What TPS means is when you get cold calls at home for SALES, not "advice" then you can tell them to stuff off as you're registered with TPS. But it only works for calls from the UK.

Leave a comment:

• jinjoe
    replied

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Hiya, have you changed addresses or given it to anyone - I mean anyone? I specifically mean companies?

In any case, you need to register with TPS for a start (always advisable to do this with new numbers) and if they call again, you ought to act daft and say "who? Never heard of him"....
    what is TPS ?

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

I understand what your saying Niddy but i live with my dad and the only people who have the new home number is my sister and two of my dad's friends no one else, i'm not that stupid to give out a new number like that, besides i'm waiting on a complaint i've lodged with my utility provider as to how the house phone number has been accessed.
    Hiya, have you changed addresses or given it to anyone - I mean anyone? I specifically mean companies?

In any case, you need to register with TPS for a start (always advisable to do this with new numbers) and if they call again, you ought to act daft and say "who? Never heard of him"....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X