GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Blank signature space - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blank signature space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blank signature space

Originally posted by Boltmaker View Post
    Thanks all for the quick replies. Will fire off advised letter ASAP. As regards the possibility fo banckupsy, good reading for somebody as I am a pensioner with no assets.
    That of course means that they are extremely unlikely to ever want to make you bankrupt.

They could still be tempted to issue a statutory demand as a scare tactic, because it costs virtually nothing to do so. It is not like issuing a claim in the county court. If they do it should be possible to get it side aside, and you may even be awarded costs.

I'm not saying it is likely to happen, but it is something you need to be aware of in advance, so that it doesn't cause stress and panic if it ever does happen.

SH

Comment

Thanks Scabhunter

Noted your comments. Whatever happens I know you people are always there and ready to help.

Comment

Letter arrived today from Lowells stating they are closing my file and will not contact me again as they cannot obtain a copy of original CCA from the bank. Looks like Lowells have bought a dud.

Comment

Originally posted by Boltmaker View Post
          Letter arrived today from Lowells stating they are closing my file and will not contact me again as they cannot obtain a copy of original CCA from the bank. Looks like Lowells have bought a dud.
          Result! Well done.

SH

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            What you sent me is
            Ahhh glad they agree with me

Well done - result
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
              Most if not all CO-OP agreements pre-2007 are UE niddy has one of mine on this site if my memory serves me right.
              Can I ask why they are UE ? What is 'missing' ?

Comment

My thanks to all concerned with help and advice on this matter.

Great result guys.

Comment

Working...
                X