GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Financial terms on the back of the form - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Financial terms on the back of the form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Financial terms on the back of the form

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    I have just witnessed an original COMPLIANT agreement from MBNA dated 1994
    If I didnt know you better the phrase "You are soooooo full of shit" would spring to mind!!

If they were getting it right when they first entered the UK market (11/93) then what the hell went wrong in the later years?

Like Niddy, I am truly gobsmacked ..... probably even more so given I worked there ...... didnt even think they had kept agreements back then!!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I am still zooming in looking for anything to suggest a recon but I'm gutted; it actually genuinely is a good agreement.

So much so it's better than ANY & ALL issued by mbna since 2000!

Sorry mate. I really wish I was full of shit
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

out of curiosity, which card is it? .... prob Plat. plus back then I would think
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          I really wish I was full of shit
          Have you considered loperamide hydrochloride capsules?

Take enough of those and you'll soon be constipated.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
            Why get upset about things going 'wrong' with MBNA? when wrong = right for some of us

I for one am very happy things went 'wrong' and they didn't keep all the agreements! My card was probably from around that time!
            I am not upset about it - far from it - after all I am in the same boat as you, they got mine completely wrong!!

But as in my last post, how can tey get it right, then get it all completely bollocksed up.

Maybe they are just getting better fudging them up - they have had a lot of practice afterall.

Comment

Pointless going round in circles. The agreement is good.
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X