GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Large Natwest loan - enforceable? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Large Natwest loan - enforceable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Large Natwest loan - enforceable?

Shoe

Thanks mate. Don't send any more letters as things stand.

Please in the meantime send me any letters you've had off the dca as this helps

Sit tight. I'll post back tonight.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Have done, thanks Niddy and all for your speedy replies so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Shoestring View Post
        Have done, thanks Niddy and all for your speedy replies so far!
        I'll go read now
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya

Ok, well done - none of the letters admit the debt - clever move.

The agreement is actually unenforceable; there are no attached appropriate terms thus it also breaches the actual s.77 request; the default notice is bad (it is dated 4/8/06 and gives the remedy date of 18/8/06 which is not 14 clear days); it will be SB come July (which was the first missed payment so if necessary you gotta blag this till June then we can still win based on the last payment being received June 2006).

Basically, you really need to try and forget this and not rock the boat, it's not like you're being hit with scary threats (are you?).... If I was you I would sit this out however if they write please, stay calm and don't rush into a normal template as we may need to make you one to simply buy time and thus take the DCA over the SB threshold so whatever you do, no more replying with templates at this late stage or you could properly shoot yourself in the foot.

Well done so far, you've done a good job

Comment

Thanks Niddy, this is AWESOME news!

Things are all quiet on the DCA front for now, if I get anything else through I'll let you know....

I have had a response from Natwest in relation to the SAR request I've sent them, asking for a signature, I can't see any major harm in complying with this but am a little concerned that they might think - 'Right, we've got the right chap here, the sig's match up, let's get that court application off'.

Once again, thanks for your and everybody else's help, I'm going to be a major advocate of your site going forward!

Comment

just leave the sar for now, trust me - forget it....

Not worth it, it really isn't!

Comment

Thanks Niddy, my train of thought was that I could kill two birds with one stone, Natwest have also sold on a £1.5k overdraft to Capquest, and I don't have any paperwork for that re payment dates etc. I've already sent the £10 payment to Natwest, shall I still forget this and sit tight on things?

Comment

Just sit tight. We'll come back to the SAR after its SB. Not before.

Comment

Will do, thanks again

Comment

Working...
                    X