GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Successful PPI claim - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Successful PPI claim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Successful PPI claim

A few years ago, I sought advice whether I should put PPI claim into one of my creditors, got some great advice from the folk here. I took that advice and did nothing.

Last month, finally took my head from my... and put a couple of claims in, I wasn't particularly confident as I was fully employed at the time and didn't fit into any of the typically missold categories.

​​​​Amex wrote to me a week or so back telling me that they reject my claim, I shall be escalating to the FOS.
    Lloyds Bank sent a letter that I received this morning notifying me that my claim was successful, apologised for misselling and promised a cheque for just over £6k within a month.

Just wanted to say a big thank you for the assistance and giving me belief that I could be successful. You guys and gals do a great public service, certainly better than any debt charity sponsored by the same industry they claim to help defending us from.

This is such good news about Lloyds.

Christmas has come early for you

Di

Comment

I love good News xx
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
      X