GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Re: Creation PPI reclaim - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re: Creation PPI reclaim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So a bit of an update, as I expected Creation have only paid me £181 in compensation not the higher redress that they said they would!
    I have emailed the contact I had who said he would get this sorted out and pay the higher figure but this is not the case.
    As they have paid the lower amount, am I still able to take this further with FOS and is it really worth it?
    any advice would be great, thank you

Comment

sorry duplicated in error
      Last edited by Bluemonday3; 21 June 2019, 09:21. Reason: duplicated post in error

Comment

I don't see why you can't take it further,
        Did the letter not say that if you are unhappy with the refund you can refer it to the FOS?
        Whwn I reclaimed my bank charges, mine did? but as they paid it to me and didn't mention paying it off our old CC, I'm not complaining, lol
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

they did say I can take further, however I wasn't sure that by accepting the money which was paid directly into my account was accepting the settlement.
          the email I received when I questioned the amount is this;

I have re-attached the letter now. For some reason the previous letter was not attached. If you have any issues please give us a call on 0800 012 1173 and I will be able to assist you further. The up to date letter is just a copy of the one you have but without the deduction bringing the amount payable to £794.38.

Comment

they paid it into your account, you didn't say it was being accepted at the lesser ammount,your final letter says £794.38 so that is the ammount you should have received.

If you have contacted them about it see what they reply with, if you are not happy take it further.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks, I emailed them yesterday and also tried to phone but their office was shut!
              I have attached the final letter that they updated after I phoned to say I did not accept the payment of £181 as that is not what they had said. It clearly says the higher figure.
              I will definitely Creation 2.pdf pursue this.

Comment

So several phone calls later, I finally received the rest of the payment!!!

Comment

well done on sticking with it,

Comment

thank you

Comment

Working...
                    X