GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script PPI CASES THROUGH COURT - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PPI CASES THROUGH COURT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PPI CASES THROUGH COURT

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
    maybe when i speak to him next, i will mention this site to him and maybe he will start posting here instead.
    I think that's a bloody good idea too
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Nice videos .... but I would only be happy when MBNA has been BANKRUPTED. Not that I am biased in anyway!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
        ...I would only be happy when MBNA has been BANKRUPTED. Not that I am biased in anyway!
        OOH, a man after my own heart

Comment

Am sure I could help with that documentation he was on about and their so called "mathematical expert" - only cos I am pretty sure I know/knew the person that has done it. (On Excel I believe none the less - either that or Access)
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
            OOH, a man after my own heart
            You not read / seen this post AC?

forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/showpost.php?p=77857&postcount=1

(Edit Now what have I done wrong there ?)
            Last edited by oscar; 13 July 2011, 16:02.

Comment

You not read / seen this post AC?

forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/showpost.php?p=77857&postcount=1

(Edit Now what have I done wrong there ?)
              Read it some time ago, Oscar...

Many others have scores to settle with the Delaware 'Cowboys'

And the above term is not related to sport.

Comment

Nice videos .... but I would only be happy when MBNA has been BANKRUPTED. Not that I am biased in anyway!

mmm....I agree totally - they have treated me very badly.
                However I have received what I think may be a fair offer (totally unexpectedly) for a couple of PPi claims I have ongoing with them.
                PPi + Associated interest + 8% sat Interest - best offer I have had so far off any bank - can it be real? can a leopard change its spots ???

There is one Irish chap who hounded me at work who I would love to meet and shake by his wind pipe.

Matty

Comment

Originally posted by MattyA View Post
                  couple of PPi claims I have ongoing with them.
                  PPi + Associated interest + 8% sat Interest - best offer I have had so far off any bank - can it be real? can a leopard change its spots ???
                  No, they're just too daft to work it all out properly!

There is one Irish chap who hounded me at work who I would love to meet and shake by his wind pipe.
                  Matty
                  Dont happen to know his name (or computer ID) by any chance??!!

Comment

Yeah - is it ok to post on here?? or do you want it pm..ing?
                    (I have had 1 cheque - dont want to jepordise the other)

P.S. They didnt knock the oustanding balance off the amount returned to me ???

Comment

Sorry - i realise now what you were asking - no I dont know the Irish chaps name ....but if I did...

Comment

Many, many will never forgive the Delaware cowpokes...

They know full well that some of us are laying in the long grass, just biding our time.

Revenge is best served up on a cold plate!

AC: long time member of the MBNA Fan Club.

Comment

P.S. They didnt knock the oustanding balance off the amount returned to me ???
                          Of course they wouldn't.
                          Their strategy is to keep you indebted!

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
                            Of course they wouldn't.
                            Their strategy is to keep you indebted!
                            yes but I havnt paid em for over a year ?? they sent me a letter saying it has been passed on to Fredys and that I must pay PDQ

tactic now is F&F when I have too ....with some of the money that has been paid back to me...20% of balance say after they have paid me 200% of outstanding balance.

hope above makes sense....

Comment

The following may be of interest:
                              Credit Today online

Comment

Working...
                              X