GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script help with claim - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help with claim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: help with claim

Originally posted by cussy View Post
    yup ex barclaycard which was originally an egg card from 2001
    There was quite a bit of debate surrounding these cards a few years ago. I also got one of them Egg cards from 2001 which is now SBd. It was sold to Cabot and they couldn't find anything, so they just sent a printout from the database with all my personal details but not a single term. They indicated that it was an internet application but it doesn't matter, because it was pre-2005 and they should still have sent you a hard copy agreement to sign. Whoever buys the debt has to go back to Barclays to obtain the documentation and, if they couldn't locate mine (Cabot took months to respond), they may not be able to locate yours either. Which is just as well...

Comment

thank you for the replies Ive got Jo on the case now so hopefully tomorrow when she lets them know we will hear them run crying horrible people. Thanks plan great talking to you again.

Comment

All the best x
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
        X