GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Court Summons - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Court Summons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Court Summons

Hi.I have received help from yourselves in the past.Successfully.Many thanks.Not sure if this is something you could possibly help with.My nephew has been issued with a County Court form for a minor car accident that he has reported to his insurers,We are not sure about how to go about this issue.As the insurers seem to have backed off and left it to my nephew.I know this is vague.But i was just wondering if anyone on here would be able to help him clarify where he stands in the situation.Many thanks.Sean.

Re: Court Summons

Just to start he needs to register himself and also provide the full story. Personally I believe his first port of call should be his insurers, they ususally deal with this sort of thing.

Comment

Re: Court Summons

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
      Personally I believe his first port of call should be his insurers, they ususally deal with this sort of thing.
      Not if he was responsible and / or wasn't adequately insured (ie 3rd party)......

More details needed but deffo speak to insurer again.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X