GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Help! Letter before action from Drydensfairfax Sols - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! Letter before action from Drydensfairfax Sols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help! Letter before action from Drydensfairfax Sols

It's a Citi credit card taken out in 2008. It then changed to an Opus card and then Cabot took over.
    I haven't sent it to Niddy yet as I need to scan/photograph it first. And my camera on my phones not working, my scanner is working but no PC at the moment !
    Battendown (the hatches) as we're in for a stormy ride !!

I'm steering the good ship Battendown through a severe bout of physical turbulence !!

Comment

On the bright side, the person who's agreement they have sent me is clearly unenforceable lol

I'm steering the good ship Battendown through a severe bout of physical turbulence !!

Comment

With any luck you may be able to use their error in your favour.. I had something similar happen with one of my accounts which ended in a favourable manner with Niddy's help

Comment

Hi DNW
          Thanks for your reply. I'm hoping that I will be able to get a positive outcome from this as well

Comment

say what - you've got someone else's agreement?

Can you please scan and email me exactly what was sent to you, including the other agreement please and I'll sort you a letter to **try** and get it written off. Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't - it depends on the value of the debt really.

How much is your debt out of interest?
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              How much is your debt out of interest?
              £1,911.07p

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                £1,911.07p
                Thanks

Is this the amount you actually owe or is it primarily charges and fees? Can you (battendown) try and remember how much you owed the last time you actively used the account?
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy

There are quite a lot of charges and fees on that figure, Cabot put a lot on themselves. I'll look through my statements to check out how much are charges and fees.
                  I'll get everything emailed to you by the end of the day.
                  Thanks Niddy,

And thanks Plan B

Comment

Hi how are you doing ?x
                    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                    X