GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Purchased CCJ Debt and Wills/probate - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purchased CCJ Debt and Wills/probate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took the bull by the horns as I didnt want any issues when I die and my beneficiairies unable to handle it

Result :Cabot have Closed their account

Letter states I Believe that you remain responsible for this account However due to the age of this and the time that has passed I have made the decision to close the account.

You will not be contacted by us or our agents again regarding this matter

Thank you once again AAD members for your support donation to follow

Onlyme again

My letter to Cabot;

I DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THIS OR ANY OTHER DEBT OR ALLEGED DEBT TO YOU
    I WILL NOT PAY ANY MONIES TO YOU FOR THIS OR ANY DEBT OR ALLEGED DEBT
    In previous correspondence you state that the alleged debt is in relation to a County Court judgement in favour of Blackhorse/ Lloyds
    You have shown no evidence of this or of transfer by The Court of any debt, CCJ or alleged debt to your company.
    Should you believe that you have authority for this alleged debt please supply copies of all documents showing your entitlement
    The original alleged debt is statute barred preventing you from you taking any action, I insist that you stop all contact with me in accordance with the limitations act 1980

The alleged CCJ being 13 years old cannot be enforced without an order from a court in favour the original creditor
    The alleged CCJ cannot be enforced by you without the order from the court in your name
    A court will not allow any changes to a CCJ without a further order
    I will Not pay any debt to you alleged or otherwise without the order of a court in your favour
    Should you continue to pursue me for this alleged debt I shall raise a complaint to the Financial Conduct Authority asking for their intervention
    The consumer credit handbook states:
    CONC 7.15.8R01/04/2014RP
    A firm must not continue to demand payment from a customer after the customer has stated that he will not be paying the debt because it is statute barred.

I am classified a vulnerable person due my various health issues, I insist that you stop any further letters or action
    I ask that you confirm in writing that you have no further interest in this or any other alleged debt

Comment

Excellent result, and well played.

Comment

I admit it is not exactly what I would have done but it shows taking the fight them
        foes pay. Well played.

Comment

Working...
        X